プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

The bell rings at seven o'clock in the morning from a distant church.
At the sound of the bell, all the clocks in the city are set to the same time as if they were turning a screw.
Today has begun. Or perhaps it is just the end of yesterday.
Hal walks down the sidewalk, following the sidewalk's guidance, unable to see anything five meters ahead due to the fog. The sun's reflected light blended into the pure fog. The moist mist made his hair drip a little. Aki should be up by now, Hal thinks, and he is sure she is walking around the house on her own.
Hal runs along the wall of his house to the supermarket to buy food for the day, and returns home.
I'm home.
He takes off his shoes and adjusts them.
'Welcome home.
Aki, with a sleepy expression on her face, looks at the plastic bag Hal bought from the supermarket.
What do you want to eat?
'Stir-fried vegetables.
Okay."
Aki went back to her room and opened the window. The sun had risen a little, the fog had lifted, and the day was moving. Aki closed the window and lay down on the bed again, waiting for Hal to call out to her. Dinner is ready," he said. You'd better eat soon or it'll get cold. Yesterday it was like this. I'm sorry, it's just porridge. I'm sorry, it's just porridge. Not only yesterday and the day before. Aki wrote down all the words Hal said to Aki at breakfast in a notebook. From three years ago to today, 934 days, here are the remnants of the past that have been buried.
Aki, breakfast is ready. Breakfast is ready. I made black coffee.
Day 935.
Thank you.
This was the 935th day. This was Aki's reply, which had not changed at all.
Aki said, "Aki. Breakfast is ready. I made black coffee,' he replied with a note.
Hal, how's the weather today? How's the weather today? Looks sunny?'
'Oh, ......'
After this, Hal did not open his mouth to say a word. When Aki sits in his chair, hands folded and eyes quiet, Hal knows Aki can't hear anything.
Breakfast time passes. It is almost eight o'clock.
After eating his pasta, Hal quietly opens the front door and leaves for work, telling Aki only that he will stay at home.
I'm off.
I'm going to go to work.
Hal closed the front door and Aki sat in front of it for a while, then opened it a little later. Aki sat for a while in front of the front door and opened it a little later. That was all.

A 回答 (1件)

ごくありふれた朝の光景じゃないですか。

落ち着いたと言えると思います。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!

このQ&Aを見た人はこんなQ&Aも見ています

このQ&Aを見た人がよく見るQ&A