10秒目をつむったら…

Hi, yes I'm feeling much better now. Thanks for asking. What you will like to get out of this friendship grows positively Assuming it? One thing I would like to seek from you is HONESTY, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, of course you would agree with me that honesty is the key to a good and lasting relationship, we can not move without truth forward. I believe in co-operate in my relationship existence which I believe is the best for a matured relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring the together from near or far and I hope you will get hold of the This point I do too.. There is something I never shared with you, but guess it's the right time for me to let you in.. My ex wife was a kleptomaniac, she had several cases of shoplifting, and all my attempts to help her get over it proved abortive, she started sleeping around due to the frustration of her situation and predicament. I only share this with you simply because I feel we could have a connection. My ex marriage was not blessed with any kid and hence am seeking for someone to grow old with. I feel so relieved now after sharing my little secret with you knowing fully well that if we can make this work both. I wait patiently for your response. Take care
意味がよく分からないのですが、どういう意味なんでしょうか?

A 回答 (1件)

英語が少しおかしいところがありますし、内容も正確に全訳したいようなものではないので、適当にざっと要約すると

人と人がお付き合いしていくには、正直であることが大切だと思う。
元妻には盗癖があり、万引きで何度か捕まり、そのプレッシャーからあちこちの男に走り、浮気を重ねた。前妻との間には子供はいない。
一緒に歳を重ねてくれる人が欲しい。
これまで言えなかった秘密を打ち明けて、ホッとしている。
お返事待っています。

もっと、要約すると

実はバツイチですが、離婚したのは全部元妻が悪がったのだし、子供もいませんから、真面目にお付き合いして下さい

なんだかな?って感じです。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます。イギリス人だって言ってたけど、英語がおかしいのでしょうか?全訳したくないとは何か変な事で書いているのでしょうか?

お礼日時:2018/06/18 23:42

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!