・北海道に来ている住人が10年ぶりに遊びに来てくれます。

・通信手段の進歩により、世界はますます小さくなっている。

・最近の情報革命のおかげで、瞬時に情報のやり取りが可能となり、私たちの生活は今、まさに変革を遂げようとしています。

・この歌を聴くといつも私たちが過ごしたニューヨークの日々を思い出します。

・なぜ君は私にあの本を貸してやると、先週いってくれなかったのですか?それなら、私はこの本を図書館から借りなかっただろうに。

・大学まで来るのに何回電車を乗り換えますか?

A 回答 (4件)

・北海道に来ている住人が10年ぶりに遊びに来てくれます。

A friend of mine, who is now visiting Hokkaido, is going to see me for the first time in ten years.

・通信手段の進歩により、世界はますます小さくなっている。

The progress of communication means has been making the world smaller and smaller.

・最近の情報革命のおかげで、瞬時に情報のやり取りが可能となり、私たちの生活は今、まさに変革を遂げようとしています。

Recent information revolution has enabled us to exchange every information in an instant, and therefore our way of life is just changing.

・この歌を聴くといつも私たちが過ごしたニューヨークの日々を思い出します。

This song always reminds us of the days we spent in New York.

・なぜ君は私にあの本を貸してやると、先週いってくれなかったのですか?それなら、私はこの本を図書館から借りなかっただろうに。

Why didn't you tell me (that) you would lend me that book last week? If you had told me so, I wouldn't have bothered to borrow this book from the library?

・大学まで来るのに何回電車を乗り換えますか?

How many times do you have to change trains before you come to university?

ご参考になれば・・・。
    • good

#1.です。

二つ目の文が抜けました。ごめんなさい。

* The progress of communications makes the world smaller and smaller.
    • good

・A resident coming to Hokkaido comes to play after an interval of ten years.

・By the progress of the means of communication, the world becomes smaller and smaller.

・Thanks to recent information revolution, the exchanges of the information are enabled instantly, and our life is going to right accomplish a change now.

・I remember the days of New York which we always spent when we listen to this song.

・Why did not you say that you lent that book to me last week? Then if I would not borrow this book from the library.

・How many times do you change a train to come to the university?

以上です。
    • good

* A friend of mine who is visiting Hokkaido will come to see me after an interval of ten years.

* Thanks to the recent information revolution, we can communicate information to one another in a moment. Our life style is now truely entering a phase of major change.

* This song always reminds me of the days we spent in New York.

* Why didn't you tell me you would lend me that book last week. If so, I wouldn't have borrowed this book from the library.

* How often do you change trains to come to university?

最初の文は「北海道に来ている友人」ではありませんか?
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!