牛、豚、鶏、どれか一つ食べられなくなるとしたら?

英文で下記の様なメールが来ました。
詐欺だと思いますが、ご意見聞かせてください。

MY DEAREST,

How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well ? here is my phone number +447989010764
NOTE do not call me, you can SMS me, Because Bank set security to monitor every member of the Bank, ....... Thanks for your understanding

Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we realized the success of this transaction, What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don’t want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future ,family and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do

This is to avoid mistake from your part , See the official letter below,send it through to the bank through the bank email address of the bank as follows.

Bank Details
Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +441214567840
Bank Email isbb-bank@accountant.com

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio, Immediately you apply, send me sms to update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.

My best regard to you and your family,
Love from Yours Bella

A 回答 (1件)

株か何か投資をやっておられますか?買い物や覚えのないメールは放っておくことです。

しつくくるようでしたらメールアドレスを変えましょう。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。
株や投資はやっていないのですが、突然のメールで気になり質問しました。
放っておくことにします。

お礼日時:2015/02/09 15:32

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!