それはおかしいんじゃない?
何で、男友達とたかが数十分話しただけなのに売春婦って言われないといけないの?ちょっと理解出来ない。隠れて話したわけじゃないのにさ。

でも、前に言ってなかったっけ?
他の男と話しても構わないって。矛盾してるんだよ。そこまで嫉妬深いとは思わなかったよ。ごめんね。

まあもう何言っても無駄だろうから、いろいろお世話になった。達者でな。

を英語にしてくれませんか?
お願い致します。

A 回答 (2件)

You are f○cking crazy, man. There are no reasons for calling me a bit○h, just for talking to a male friend for several tens of minutes. I can't understand. I wasn't hiding anything in the first place.

Didn't you say that you wouldn't mind if I talk with my my male friends. You are too jealous and absurd. I AM SORRY.

Well, you won't understand anything I say, and it is meaningless, so thank you and have a good life.
    • good

No.1さんの回答にちょっとだけ突っ込みを入れさせてください。

"You are f○cking crazy, man." のような表現は個人的な見解ですが女性が使うと正直それこそ "bitch" にしか見えません。なので "Isn't that a little unfair?" ぐらいで良いかなぁと。 "a little" は皮肉で入れています。それが通じない相手ならその程度と言うことで。

================================
Isn't that a little unfair?
There's no reason to start calling me names just for talking with a guy friend for half an hour or so. I don't get it. It's not like I tried to hide that from you.

You even told me before that you won't mind me talking with other guys. You're such a hypocrite. I didn't think you would be so jealous and demanding. I'm so sorry.

I'm sure everything I'm saying is just falling of deaf ears. I'm done with you. Thanks. Bye.
================================

*「数十分」と言うような場合英語では具体的な数字を入れるほうが一般的です。「数十分」のような言い方はもしかしたら日本語特有な言い回しかもしれないですね~。

** "hypocrite" を調べると「偽善者」とか出てきますけど日本語の「偽善者」よりルーズな感じで使われますね、英語では。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!