アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

I sprained my ankle walking. I wish I had a cooler story, but I don’t. The doctor says it’s not broken but it’s a severe sprain. I have crutches and will be on them for at least the next two weeks. Here’s the rub: My best friend and college roommate, “Rachem,” is getting married. Next Thursday. *ominous music plays*

I love her and I don’t want to ruin her wedding or detract from her at all. I don’t want to have any “oh what happened,” “My gosh do you need help?” type≠questions from any guests. I want all eyes on the bride. I want to physically grab their faces and redirect them at the bride if I have to. I figure for pictures I can get in the shot, throw my crutches to my husband, and have him help me get around between shots.

detract from herはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、 I figure for pictures I can get in the shot, throw my crutches to my husband, and have him help me get around between shots. の和訳も教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

A 回答 (1件)

detract from her は「(人々の注目を)彼女から外らす」の意味だと思います。

I figure for pictures I can get in the shot, throw my crutches to my husband, and have him help me get around between shots.
写真撮影については、写真に入って、旦那に松葉杖を預けて、撮影の合間の移動は旦那に手助けしてもらうというので良いと思う。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

お礼日時:2018/09/05 22:38

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!