tear someone a new one
I love giving gifts. I travel a lot and am constantly on the look out for unique, personal items that I know will mean something special to my friends and family. It’s a kind of sport for me, I guess, but I never thought about its having winners and losers until this last Christmas. I have a friend of 20 years who’s been married these last four. I usually get her something special and give him a bottle of Scotch. While I don’t know him that well I do know he collects a very specific type of sports memorabilia and while traveling last year I found a very rare and underpriced item that I knew he’d been searching for. So I bought it for him and waited eagerly for Christmas. But the moment he opened it I knew I’d made a mistake. He was overjoyed and declared it the best gift he’d ever gotten, and my friend was livid. She dragged me into the kitchen and tore me a new one.
tear someone a new oneはどのような意味でしょうか？英語での説明はあったのですが、日本語の訳がほしいです。よろしくお願いします
tear some one a new one
=tear someone a new asshole
- 1 I am a English teacher.は冠詞aがつきますがThe man is my new
- 2 ●「 would love someone to 」= (人)にぜひとも~してもらいたい I wou
- 3 I would've kept that day..............
- 4 remember when i was like hey i have no tears left
- 5 I don't know Rumi-san....I think that might be a d
- 6 I read a book. I read books. どちらが正しいですか? よく間違えてI l
- 7 I broke up .............
- 8 I miss you when you ...........? But I miss you so
- 9 I met a Japanese. I met two Japanese.
- 10 メールの終わりのI love youに、 間違えてI love ynu tooと返してしまいました(