dポイントプレゼントキャンペーン実施中!

私が中学校生活で最も思い出に残ってることは部活動です。僕は3年間部活動の仲間と活動してきました。練習はほぼ毎日あって辛かったけれど、とても楽しかったです。部活動では、『 最後まで諦めない強い気持ち 』や、『努力すること』を学びました。僕達は決して強いわけではなかったけど、勝ち負け関係なく最後まで盛りあがって楽しむことが出来ました。引退する時はとても悲しかったけど、またいつかみんなで集まれたらいいなとおもいます。
中学校生活3年間はあっという間でした。これからはみんな自分の夢に向かって違う道を歩むと思います。僕はバスケットが好きなので、高校でもバスケットをやろうと思っています。みんなも夢に向かって頑張ってください。
英語が得意な方、至急この日本語を英語にして欲しいです。なるべく今日中にお願いしたいです。すいません。お願いします。

A 回答 (1件)

The most memorable thing in my junior high school life is club activities. I have been working with my part-time colleagues for three years. It was hard to practice almost everyday, but it was a lot of fun. In departmental activities, I learned "strong feelings not to give up to the end" and "to work hard". We were never strong, but I enjoyed enjoying it to the end regardless of win or lose. When I retired, I was very sad, but I think it would be nice to meet again someday.

My junior high school life was in a blink of an eye for three years. From now on I think that everyone will walk a different path towards their own dreams. I like baskets, so I'm thinking of doing basketball even in high school. Everyone please do your best to your dreams.
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!

このQ&Aを見た人はこんなQ&Aも見ています