プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

There are syllable structurs and a sound array in color.
 A syllable structur is a vowel which has consonants on head and tail. Vowel acronims V. Consonant acronims C. Such as //, it has CVC and V syllable structures.
 A sound array is am array of C's and V's. Color is a word. Its sound array is 1st C, 2nd V, 3rd C and 4th V. V's are two. Therefore it is two syllables word.
 1st syllable structure is CVC. 2nd syllable structure is V. Syllables has a boundary in between. But the sound array doesn't write a syllable boundary. . is a syllable boundary such as /col.or/.
 Is it called a sound syllable structure array?

質問者からの補足コメント

• γ is gamma. gamma is error, γ and r are alike however. I'm sorry. r is right. Here is a correction.
    Change:
     /kᴧ́lǝγ/
    To:
     /kᴧ́lǝr/
    ǝr is less righter than ɚ. ɚ is the latin small letter schwa with hook. Because /'kᴧl.ɚ/ is a pronunciation in cambridge dicitionary https://dictionary.cambridge.org/amp/english/color with being looked up. Here is the other re-correction.
    Change:
     /kᴧ́lǝr/
    To:
     /kᴧlɚ/

補足日時:2020/08/28 06:38
  • A syllable has /k/, /ᴧ/ and /l/. It is a σ.
    A syllable structur is a relation of Onset, Nucleus and Coda. Is it a σ, too?
    A sound array has /k/, /ᴧ/, /l/ and /ɚ/. It is not a σ.
    A phoneme is /k/, a phoneme is /ᴧ/, a phoneme is /l/ and a phoneme is /ɚ/.
    /col.or/ and a sound syllable structure array does not exist and made in me.

No.1の回答に寄せられた補足コメントです。 補足日時:2020/08/28 06:41
  • There is not a syllable boundary between /kᴧl/ and /lɚ/ such as /kᴧlɚ/ and there is a syllable boundary between /kᴧl/ and /ɚ/ such as /'kᴧl.ɚ/.

Besides a word, there is a sentence.
     I should have thought so. /ai.ʃt.f.θɔ́:t.so/
    How would you write it?

補足日時:2020/08/28 06:42

A 回答 (1件)

Your English is full of errors and you don't use technical terms of linguistics, so it is extremely hard, if not impossible, to understand you.

By 'array', do you mean 'a linear sequence of segments'?
Anyway, 'sound syllable structure array' is simply a gibberish.

You have to distinguish segments and suprasegments.

/kʌlɚ/ (not /kᴧ́lǝγ/) is a sequence of segments.
These segments are dominated by two syllables.
Generally, /l/ is thought to be dominated by the coda of the first syllable, and the second syllable has no onset.
But, if so, the second syllable would be too marked.

I would say /l/ is bisyllabic, that is, it belongs to both the first syllable and the second at the same time.
「Is /kᴧ́lǝγ/ have a s」の回答画像1
この回答への補足あり
    • good
この回答へのお礼

I'm grateful to you for your answer.

お礼日時:2020/08/28 06:43

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!