- 質問日時：2011/04/20 16:14
Since the Fukushima accident we have seen a stream of experts on radiation telling us not to worry, that the doses are too low, that the accident is nothing like Chernobyl and so forth. They appear on television and we read their articles in the newspapers and online. Fortunately the majority of the public don’t believe them. I myself have appeared on television and radio with these people; one example was Ian Fells of the University of Newcastle who, after telling us all on BBC News that the accident was nothing like Chernobyl (wrong), and the radiation levels of no consequence (wrong), that the main problem was that there was no electricity and that the lifts didn’t work. “ If you have been in a situation when the lifts don’t work, as I have” he burbled on, “you will know what I mean.” You can see this interview on youtube and decide for yourself.
What these people have in common is ignorance. You may think a professor at a university must actually know something about their subject. But this is not so. Nearly all of these experts who appear and pontificate have not actually done any research on the issue of radiation and health. Or if they have, they seem to have missed all the key studies and references. I leave out the real baddies, who are closely attached to the nuclear industry, like Richard Wakeford, or Richard D as he calls himself on the anonymous website he has set up to attack me, “chrisbusbyexposed”.
Ian Fells of the University of Newcastle whoとありますが、whoに対する動詞はどれですか？
telling us all on BBC News とありますが、tellingの目的節がthat以下になって最後のthatはand that
になるはずと思うのですが、どうもそのようになってない。and that the lifts didn’t workのand that は the main problem was に対するthatですよね？
A 回答 (1件)
- 回答日時：2011/04/20 16:31
- 1 since the past 2 days
- 2 since at birth?? since birth ??
- 3 It's three years since か It's been three years since
- 4 このsinceは副詞ですよね?:He encounters with Anthony hadn't been numerous since, but ~
- 5 The best thing since sliced bread の
- 6 in the five month since July
- 7 英作文添削(theの用法について) 現在完了It have been・・・since・・・
- 8 Since the inauguration, he isn't doing well.
- 9 You liked it since I met for the first time. Only
- 10 the 比較級~,the 比較級….「~すればするほど、ますます…。」の構文の、それぞれのtheの役割について。