アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

Around 1897 Fujita and Co. faced a management crisis. Over the period 1894-95 its President, Denzaburö Fujita, suffered losses of approximately one million yen as a result of speculation in shares7. ln 1896, moreover, their main business, the Kosaka Mines, had virtually ceased to be profitable. Also, in connection with the Kojima Bay Reclamation Project9, for which planning had started in 1882, they had expended approximately one million yen in trying to placate local opinion and on lobbying politicians and government officials. Despite this, however, there was a campaign of opposition, and no progress had been made. All these» “factors combined to push Fujitagumi & Co. to the very brink of bankruptcy.
The core business of the Kosaka Mine had originally been the smelting and refining of silver; When Kuhara became Office Manager in 1897, he over to copper smelting and refining, and by 1900 had developed new technology for this purpose, In the five-year period from 1906 to 1910 me Kosaka Mine posted profits of ¥15.9 million. Permission tó start Work on the Kojima Bay Reclamation Project was received in 1898, thanks to the efforts of Hikoichi Motoyama, the General Manager of Fujitagumi & Co., and in 1902 the reclamation of the main sections was completed.
By 1902, thanks to the resurgence of the Kosaka Mine and the progress of the Kojìma Bay Reclamation Project, the fortunes of Fujitagumi & Co. had been reestablished, and from about this time Denzaburö Fujita started thinking about his successor. Shikatarö, one of the joint managers of Fujitagumi & Co., had died in 1896, and his son, Kotarö Fujita, had joined the management team. Shözaburö, one of the other joint managers, had retired in 1905, to be replaced by his son, Fusanosuke Kuhara. Denzaburö had three sons, Heitarö, Tokujirö, and Híkosaburö. The profits earned thanks to the resurgence of the Kosaka Mine were considerable, and Fusanosuke’s standing Within the company was high. Denzaburö was well aware that if he were to choose his successor on the basis of managerial ability the choice would be Fusanosuke. However, Denzaburö tried to designate his eldest son, Heitarö, as his successor. In the background to this issue lay the fact that despite the fact that Denjirö had been the youngest among his siblings, he had continued to run Fujitagumi & Co. as President, thanks to the policy of putting ability above other considerations.
A struggle started over the succession between Denjirö, the current President, and Fusanosuke, who wished to succeed him in that post. Denzaburö came to a decision that if he could not get agreement on Heitarö as his successor, that the three should all become independent and separate. Bluntly put, he had made the decision to force Kotarö and Fusanosuke out of Fujitagumi & Co..
The year 1905 was spent fighting this power struggle. In summer of that year it was finally decided that Kotarö and Fusanosuke would leave Fujitagumi & Co., and go independent,

A 回答 (2件)

あまりに長いので、著作元に日本語版問い合わせ

かけた方がいいかも。
http://www.fujita.co.jp/company/history.html
建設業フジタで合っていますか。
会社沿革は1910年以後しか掲載ありませんが、
広報部署へメールで同社創業経緯の文章か
確認して貰うと共に、目的明示して提供求めては。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

遅くなりました。申し訳ございません。
また大変参考になる解説と回答ありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2011/09/26 21:25

1897年頃フジタ商会は、管理危機に直面しました。

1894年から95年にかけ、藤田伝三郎会長は株取引の失敗でおよそ100万円の損害を被った。そのうえ、1896年には本業であるコサカ鉱山が事実上利益を出さなくなりました。また1882年に計画が開始されていた児島湾埋め立て計画に関連して、同社は地元住民を宥めるため、また政治家や官僚に働きかけるために、約100万円を使っていました。しかし、それにもかかわらず、反対運動がおき、進展していませんでした。これらすべての要因が組み合わさって藤田組は倒産の危機にありました。コサカ鉱山の元々の中核的な事業は、銀の溶解と
精錬でした。久原が1897年に事業部長になってから、彼は胴の溶解と精錬にも取り組み、1900年までにはこの目的のために、新技術を開発していました。1906年から1910年までの5年間にコサカ鉱山は1590万円の利益を計上しました。藤田組部長、本山彦一の努力により、児島湾埋め立て事業の許可が1898年におり、1902年に、大部分の埋め立ては完了しました。1902年、小坂鉱山の再生と児島湾埋め立て計画の進展により、藤田組の社運は復活し、このころから藤田伝次郎は後継者について考えはじめました。

途中までです。なお、固有名詞は勝手に漢字にしましたので、違っていると思います。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

遅くなりました。申し訳ございません。
また大変参考になる解説と回答ありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2011/09/26 21:26

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!