アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

The little girl had apparently chosen her Barbie, a beautifully dressed, glamorous doll that would have been the envy of every little girl on the block. However, she had stopped and was watching the interchange between the little boy and his father. Rather disappointed, the boy had given up on the video games and had chosen what looked like a book of stickers instead. He and his father then started walking through another aisle of the store.

The little girl put her Barbie back on the shelf, and ran over to the Pokemon games. She excitedly picked up one that was lying on top of the other toys and raced toward the check-out, after speaking with her father.

I picked up my purchases and got in line behind them. Then, much to the little girl's obvious delight, the little boy and his father got in line behind me.After the toy was paid for and bagged, the little girl handed it back to the cashier and whispered something in her ear. The cashier smiled and put the package under the counter.

A 回答 (1件)

小さな女の子は、明らかに彼女のバービー人形を選びました。

このバービー人形は、きれいな服を着ていて、積み木(block)の上にあって、少女の誰もが羨望の的としてきた魅力的な人形でした。
それなのに、女の子は、(バービー人形をとりあげることを)やめて(stopped)、小さな男の子と父親とのやりとりを見つめていました。
しかし、なんかがっかりしたのか、少年はビデオゲームを諦めて、その代わりに、何かのステッカーを集めるブックのように見えるものを選びました。
 彼と彼の父親は、お店の中の女の子がいるところとは別の通路を通って歩き始めました。

少女は、棚の上の後ろ側のある彼女のバービー人形を置いて、ポケモンゲームの方に、走っていきました。彼女は興奮して、他のおもちゃの上に横たわっていたものを拾うと、父親と話した後、チェックアウト(レジ)に向かって急ぎました。(race)

私は私の買いたいものを取り上げると、少女とその父親の後のレジ(精算所)に並びました。その時の少女は、とっても喜んでおり、(先ほどの)小さな男の子と彼の父は私の後ろに並んでました。おもちゃを支払った後で、それを袋詰めすると、少女は戻ってレジにそれを渡し、彼女の耳元で何かをささやきました。レジ係は微笑んで、カウンターの下に、(少女が買った包まれたおもちゃの)パッケージを置きました。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!