この文を英訳してください。
(元恋人に送ります)

ごめん。
私は本当に勝手で自己中心だね。本当にごめんね。
私はあなたを本当に傷つけた。
心の底から後悔してる。あなたと別れた日から毎日あなたのことを想うたび涙がでてきた。
あなたの方が私より絶対つらいはずなのに私は死ぬほど苦しんだ。
あなたにしたことを本当に後悔したから。
離れて(別れて)から気づいた。私の人生にはあなたがいないといけないって。あなたなしでは生きれないこと。あなたがいなくて死ぬほど寂しくて、毎日暗闇の中にいるみたいだった。そして、あなた以上の人はいないことにも気づいた。

あなたが私を許してくれないのはわかってる。私はあなたを傷つけた。でも、私の気持ちは知っていてほしい。
あなたは私の全てを知ってる。
私の性格も全部。私たちは会ったことがないけど、出会えたことは本当に奇跡だと思う。
私の心の中にはあなたしかいないから。どこにいっても、あなたのことしか想ってないから。
愛してる。

ごめん。読んでくれてありがとう。

A 回答 (2件)

I'm sorry.

I've been really selfish and self-centered. I'm really sorry.
I hurt you so badly and I regret what I did.
Since the day we parted, I've shed tears every day thinking about you.
You must be suffering more badly than I am, yet, even I have had this unbearable pain.
I really regret what I did to you.
For the first time after we parted, I realized that I cannot think of life without you. I cannot live without you. Without you, I'm awfully lonely as if I am in the darkness even during the day every day. I realized that there would be no one better than you.

I know what I did was unforgivable. I did hurt you. Yet, I just want you to know how I'm feeling. You know everything about me, including my personality. We did not meet, but seeing each other at that time was a miracle.
There's no one else in my heart but you. Wherever I am, I can think about you only. I love you and thank you for reading this.

以上でいかがでしょうか?
    • good

I'm sorry.I really selfish and self centered. Really sorry.I really hurt you.I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. From the day she broke up with you every day that your thought and has been in tears.But you better than my absolute hard should have I suffered death.From that you really regretted.Noticed that apart from the (left). I have you in my life. To live without you. Every day was like that during the dark, lonely enough to kill you. And more than you even realized that not.I know you won't forgive me. I will hurt you. But, I want know how I feel.You know everything to me.My personality is everything. Have not we met, but I think meet's really miraculous.Because you're on my mind. From everywhere, you can only think not.I love you.I'm sorry. Thanks for reading, thank you.

だと思います…
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!