プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

So I have a slightly ridiculous problem I'm hoping you can help me with. Simply put, I'm a 16-year-old straight girl, and my entire school appears to think I'm gay. I kind of understand why they think that—I've never dated, I check off a lot of superficial gay girl stereotypes (I'm a liberal writer with a short, spiky haircut) and I am pretty connected to the LGBT+ community because I have same-sex parents.

The problem is that because of this, I'm fairly sure boys I like don't see me as a potential romantic interest. With the help of your flirting guide, I do flirt, but one guy even told me he thought I was a lesbian and that I just wanted to be friends. I know I'm young, and I don't have a pressing need to date right now, but it's getting annoying.

I doubt I can just go around proclaiming my heterosexuality,

check off a lot of superficial gay girl stereotypesとはどういうことでしょうか?あと、go aroundはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

A 回答 (1件)

check off の意味は 「✓ をつけて確かめる」ことです。

例えば I checked off who were attending the meeting. 誰がミーティングに参加しているか✓ をつけてチェックした。

I check off a lot of superficial gay girl stereotypes (I'm a liberal writer with a short, spiky haircut) → 『私は表面的には同性愛の女の典型的な特徴の多くに合致している(私は短いスパイキーな髪型のリベラルな物書き)』

go around proclaiming my heterosexuality → 『自分は性的には普通(異性を愛すること)だと、宣言しながら歩き回る(触れまわる)』
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

お礼日時:2018/02/12 19:49

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!