アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

It's a "HD Remaster" which means in Capcom's book that all they will do is port the game to play in 16:9 format but do nothing about the textures. Aside from the game showing it's age, it's still a scary ride, well Biohazard (1) is.

I forgot how bad and frustrating Biohazard Zero is, why Capcom decided to get rid of the item boxes is beyond me. I laughed my way through this game and remembered the joys of back tracking for items to solve puzzles. Time well spent . . . .

The games are still solid 20+ years on. It was fun to enter the Spencer Mansion one last time and hunters are still scary after all these years!!!!

1all they will do isの部分ですが、ここでwillと未来形になっているのはなぜでしょうか?また、 it's still a scary ride, well Biohazard (1) isの最後のisはどのような構文でしょうか?
2hy Capcom decided to get rid of the item boxes is beyond me. の部分ですが、is beyond meはここでのisの主語はどこに当たるのでしょうか?これは(That)is beyond me.が省略されているのでしょうか?(因みにbeyond me=「予想/想像を超えるものだ」のよう意味でよろしいでしょうか?)
3The games are still solid 20+ years onここでの最後のonはどのような用法(意味になるのでしょうか)
レビューからの英文なので非文があるかもしれませんが、解説頂ければ幸いです。

宜しくお願い致します。

A 回答 (1件)

1all they will do isの部分ですが、ここでwillと未来形になっているのはなぜでしょうか?

→ willがいつも未来を表すとは限りません。ここではほぼ can と同じ意味です。例えば This car will run 180KHM. のように言うと、未来のことを言っているわではなく「180kmのスピードがでる(だすことができる)」という意味です。

また、 it's still a scary ride, well Biohazard (1) isの最後のisはどのような構文でしょうか?

→ well, Biohazard is (a scary ride) の a scary ride を繰り返すのを避けて省略しているだけのことです。

2why Capcom decided to get rid of the item boxes is beyond me. の部分ですが、is beyond meはここでのisの主語はどこに当たるのでしょうか?これは(That)is beyond me.が省略されているのでしょうか?(因みにbeyond me=「予想/想像を超えるものだ」のよう意味でよろしいでしょうか?)

→ why Capcom decided to get rid of the item boxes(なぜ Capcomがアイテムボックスを止めることにしたのかは)が主語です。

3The games are still solid 20+ years onここでの最後のonはどのような用法(意味になるのでしょうか)

→ 20+ years on で「20年以上経った今」という意味ですが、on があると「進行して」という感じがします。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答ありがとうございました!」

お礼日時:2018/06/20 08:10

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!