アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

My boyfriend and I have been together for three years, although we've been apart a great deal of that time due to college and work. Now that we are able to relocate together, my boyfriend expects me to participate more with his family, especially over the Christmas holidays.

All of his family members are practicing Christians. I am a pagan. I don't mind spending time with them, but I do not pray before I eat, and I don't attend any type of church, nor do I celebrate these holidays in any way, including buying or receiving presents. All of this celebration makes me uncomfortable, so I stay away.

My boyfriend insists that I'm being selfish and should "deal with it." But he disregards all of the celebrations that come with my spirituality. I have offered to go to his family's celebrations as long as I don't need to go to church or exchange gifts. But he still gives me a hard time about it.

I'm perfectly happy staying home while he enjoys these special holiday times, but he says I'm being difficult, and the argument loops around again.

loops aroundは「ループする」で良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

A 回答 (1件)

「ループする」で合っています。

「議論は堂々巡りする」とすれば、もう少し日本語らしいでしょうか。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

お礼日時:2019/05/17 02:02

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!