プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

和訳をお願い致します。
商取引のメールです。
他者の方の訳も伺ってみたいです。よろしくお願いします。

Bob forwarded your email to me. We would be glad to have you as a MMK distributor in Japan, but I suggest we start with a non-exclusive agreement. If you buy 40 units, we ship to you from our factory in China; the shipping cost will be much lower, as well as the costs of the products are also a bit lower. I’m sure that Bob already sent you the information.

To start as an exclusive distributor for an initial period of 2 years, you initial purchase order would need to be much higher than 40 units. It is always better and safer for both sides to start as a non-exclusive. If you do well, we both will know, and we will give you all the support to grow and eventually be our exclusive distributor in Japan. We can also send you a couple of MMK for your review at 30% discount, plus shipping. If you place your first order, those first units would be at bulk wholesale price, so we would take the amount you paid and adjust in your order.

As to your crowdfunding proposal, we do not want to do that. Why don’t you start the first 40 MMKs (models at your choice) and we will take it from there? Or as I said, we can send one or two MMKs for you review.

A 回答 (1件)

これ、もしも実際の商取引メールなのだとしたら、たとえ数字を入れ替えていたとしても大問題ですよ。

インターネットは世界とつながっているのですし、メール文を公開したと知れたら、あなたの商取引生命は終わったもの同然でしょう。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

いらぬ心配です。

お礼日時:2019/07/07 18:11

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!