プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

海外メーカーの商品について、契約交渉や日本での展開について説明しています。和訳をお願い致します。

There is no shortage of explanation from you to convince us that you are a great sales marketing guy and probably a great sales guy too. Thank you for your valuable opinion.We just want to make sure you are the right guy for our particular product. By buying one sample first you are not doing us any favor; this should be in your interest. This business comprises of selling to the customers the right product/model, the right accessories, and provide to them the right customer service post sale. The first step is for you to have the product on hand; you will then definitely learn more than you think you know today, and you will also have more questions that you may have today.

I’ve already told you once you become our distributor; we will be okay with you running a crowdfunding campaign, and we will keep you exclusive in Japan for 6 months minimum; whatever happens.We promise about this. If everything is going great in 6 months, what do you think would be in our best interest? I’ve been in business for over 40 years; I know how valuable is loyalty in a good long standing business partnership.

A 回答 (1件)

ビジネス関連の翻訳でしたら、プロの翻訳家に有料でお願いした方がいいと思います。

このサイトは、無料で業務関連の翻訳を依頼する場ではないと思いますが。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

完全に余計なお世話。あなただけが回答者ではありません。関わらないでください。

お礼日時:2019/07/13 14:33

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!