アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

I'm going talk about Japanese taboo.
This is "Inugui".
In Japan. You have to hold the dishes when you eat. And, don't eat your food with your face close to it. It's because, it makes you rude in a dining stuation with a partner.

上記の英作文の添削をしていただきたいです。
よろしくお願いします。

A 回答 (5件)

書けているじゃないですか!

重複した投稿は違反に値しますので下記は削除依頼してくださいね。
https://oshiete.goo.ne.jp/qa/12039176.html
    • good
この回答へのお礼

すみません。重複した投稿は削除しました。
以後気をつけます。

お礼日時:2020/11/27 00:21

誤字訂正 Correction of typographical errors

stuation ✖  → situation 〇

このようなマナーの伝え方もあると思いますが、犬食いは、西洋人にも、アジア人にも無いと思いますので、もっと基本的なマナーも添えますね。
I think there is a way to convey such etiquette, but I don't think that Westerners and Asians have Inugui , so I'll add more basic etiquette.

A traditional Japanese meal consisting of a bowl of rice with soup and three dishes is called ichiju-sansai(一汁三菜) in Japanese.
A bowl of rice is placed at the left front of the diner, and a bowl of soup at the right front. The main dish is set in front of the soup, and one of the side dishes is set in front of the rice, with the other side dish set between the two.
You need to lift your rice or soup bowl with one hand when you eat Japanese food.

※"Inugui"の説明として、 Wikipedia 日英京都関連文書対訳コーパスより
Inugui refers that 'people eat like a dog' in Japanese food culture and means that people move their faces (mouths) closer to the meal on the table in an extreme stooped position, and eat them as if they put their heads into the food.
    • good

I'm going talk about one of the Japanese taboos. This called "Inugui".

In Japan, you have to straighten yourself, lift up the dishes when you eat, but not too close to your face. It's because it makes look you rude in a dining stuation.
背筋を伸ばして姿勢よく座り、 食べるときはお皿を顔に近すぎない距離まで持ち上げて食べます。
となるように少しだけ手を加えました。
    • good

I'm going talk about Japanese taboo.

This is "Inugui".
In Japan, you have to hold a dish in your hand when you eat. Don't eat foods with your face close to it.

冠詞・単/複数形の扱いに注意。
元々タブーについての話であり、食事中についての話なので、「食べてる時、他者に失礼」といった説明は不要のように思います。

ちょっと気になったのですが、日本のマナーでは食器を持って顔(や口)に近づけて食べるのが特徴であり、食器に顔を殆ど近づけることのない西洋式マナーとの大きな違いだと思います。なので“ Don't eat foods with your face close to it.”は「持ち上げるのに、それでも顔に近づけてはならないの?」と混乱のもとのように思います。その辺り大丈夫でしょうか。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます

お礼日時:2020/11/25 19:03

And を Also に

• good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!