プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

ピーターさん「So, Chad, look, is this more than just simply about people uploading videos of themselves making idiots of themselves at parties or is something really quite profound going on here, about people engaging the world in a new way?」

チャドさん「Yeah, I know, it's- it's changing the world because it's giving everyone a voice. Um, and we've been able to be successful because we've built a platform to make that possible. And we weren't filtering, uh, you know, what was entertaining, uh, for our audience. We let our audience define what was entertaining to them. So, by having a platform where videos can come in, by them viewing/interacting with these videos, they'll rise to the top.」

ピーターさん「Now one of the people we couldn't put on the panel today just for numbers was Jimmy Wales who's here, Jimmy are you in the hall? No, well Jimmy, uh, started something called Wikipedia. Um, and now here's something that, you know, I'm an old Britannica junkie. I still have my 1974 edition Macropedia, Micropedia in the basement and I still love it. But my son, he doesn't know from Macropedia, Britannica, it's Wikipedia. Now I use Wikipedia all the time. Wikipedia's changing the world. It's the universal distribution of knowledge accessible to everybody from the bottom up. But it's an instantaneously, constantly created source of knowledge. So I'm speaking here for Jimmy, but I seem to think that this is another dimension of this when you say voice. And it's the voice of knowledge and the distribution of knowledge enabling people to do new things.」

この三つの会話文がどうしても理解できず,困っています。
誰かこれ読める方いらっしゃいましたらお教えくださいませ(m。_。)m

A 回答 (1件)

読めますが、これを解説するだけで1万円は、たいていもらえます。

ご質問の背景(宿題だとか、お仕事だとか)、理解するためにどの程度の努力をなさったのか、理解できる部分のあなたなりの訳などをお書きになれば、プロの営業妨害にならない程度に、誰かがヒントを書き込んでくれるかもしれません。もちろん「翻訳会社」で検索すれば、有料で解説してくれる人が見つかります。

なお、ご質問などを投稿される際には、投稿欄上部にある「このカテゴリーへ投稿されるにあたりまして、入力前にこちらをご確認ください」もご覧ください。

この回答への補足

っと,普通に補足とお礼を間違えてました。すみません。

学校の課題なんですが,ここの部分が特に理解できなくて。
単語を調べても内容が把握しづらくて困っているのです。

補足日時:2009/07/04 10:58
    • good
この回答へのお礼

look:(注意を促す言葉)あのね
more than just~:単なる~以上の,~のみではなくそれ以上の
simply:簡単に,単純に,簡潔に,簡素に,そのまま,ただ単に,全く,ひたすら,残らず
video:映像,ビデオ装置,ビデオテープ,ビデオ録画,テレビ映像の,ビデオの,