アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

お願いします
 Dear Geezer,
 This is Egypt. Women have more legal rights than anywhere else in the world. You own your own property and can do what you want with it. Cut the ungrateful kids out of your will.
       Bes

Dear Bes,
 My neighbor keeps stealing the grain we keep up on the roof. Is there anything we can do to stop her?

Sincerely,
        Hungry in Hermopolis

Dear Hungry,
 Theft is a big problem in village life. You probably can't stop her from stealing, but you could have a little fun and make her hair fall out. Try this recipe from the Ebers Medical Papyrus: "To cause the gahair to fall out: burnt leaf of lotus is put in oil and applied to the head of a hated woman."

Bes

(17) Our magazine wouldn't have a wedding section. There is no evidence that ancient Egyptians had a marriage ceremony―no religious ceremony, no legal ceremony, no vows or rings, no wedding gown. A woman moved into her husband's house and took over from the mother the title of "woman of the house." Bes would get a lot of letters asking advice about how to get along with the mother-in-law! A marriage contract listed what the woman brought with her so that if there was a divorce the property could be split up properly. If divorced, women were entitled to what they brought into the marriage plus a share of the joint property.

(18) Our magazine would have book reviews. Thumbs up for The Tale of the Shipwrecked Sailor, the action-packed adventure of a sailor marooned on a deserted island. Or is ht deserted? When a giant human-headed serpent appears the sailor realizes he's not alone. "Then I heard a noise of thunder; I thought it was a wave of sea, for the trees were splintering, the earth shaking. I uncovered my face and found it was a serpent coming." Twist ending leaves the reader hanging.

A 回答 (1件)

親愛なるご老人へ、

ここは、エジプトです。 女性には、世界の他のどこよりも法的な権利があります。 あなたは、あなた自身の資産を所有して、それで望むことをすることができます。 恩知らずな子供たちをあなたの遺言から排除しなさい。
ベス

親愛なるベス、
私の隣人は、私たちが、屋根の上に蓄えてある穀物を盗み続けます。 彼女を止めさせるために私たちがすることができる何かがありますか?
敬具
ヘルモポリスの空腹な人より

親愛なる空腹な人へ、
窃盗は、村の生活では大きな問題です。 あなたは、彼女が盗みをするのを多分止めることができないでしょう、しかし、あなたは、少し楽んで、彼女の髪を抜けさせることができるでしょう。 エーバース医学パピルスからこのレシピをためしてください: 「彼女の髪の毛を抜けさせるために: ハスの焼けた葉を、油に浸し、憎らしい女性の頭に塗り付けなさい。」
ベス

(17) 我々の雑誌には、結婚のセクションがありません。 古代のエジプト人に、結婚式 ― 宗教的な儀式、法律の儀式、誓いや指輪、結婚式の衣装 ― が、あったという証拠がありません。 女性は、彼女の夫の家へ引っ越して、母親から「家の女」の称号を引き継ぎました。ベスは、姑と仲良くしてゆく方法についてのアドバイスを求めるたくさんの手紙を受け取ったことでしょう! 結婚の契約には、離婚になった場合に、資産がきちんと分割されるように、女性が、持ってきたものを、列挙していました。 離婚するならば、女性は、彼女たちが結婚で持ち込んできた物に対する権利に加えて、共有財産を分け合う権利がありました。

(18) 我々の雑誌には、書評もありました。 無人島で孤立した水夫のアクションシーンがつめこまれた冒険物語の「難破した水夫の物語」はお勧めです。あるいは、それは、見捨てられるでしょうか? 巨大な人間の頭の付いた大蛇が現れると、その水夫は、自分が一人ではないと気付きます。「その時、私は雷鳴を聞いた; 私はそれが海の波だと思った、なぜなら、木々が、引き裂け、地面が揺れたからだ。 私は、目を開き、それが近づいてくる大蛇だとわかった。」 ひねりのある結末は、読者に気を持たせます。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます。

お礼日時:2012/11/04 21:22

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!