プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

英作文の添削をお願いします。
テーマは「環境保護のためにできること」です。

拙い文章ですがお願いします。
英作の本をもとに自分で付け足しました。
172語です。大学受験のです。

First of all I try hard to save as much electricity as possible in my daily life.

For example I always turn off the unnecessary lights and try to do without air conditions in summer or winter.

Even when I use the air conditions in my room,
I am careful not to overheat or overcool the room.

This will help prevent further global warming.

Secondly I always carry my own chopsticks so that I will not need throw away chopsticks when I buy some food at supermarkets and convenience stores.

It is because they are one the causes of the deforestation of tropical rain forests .

In addition I try to use not cars but public transportation such as an electric train and a city train as often as possible.

I also try to ride a bicycle or even walk if possible.

So I always go to school by bike every day.

It is because automobile exhaust releases carbon dioxide into the air, which causes the green house effect.

I think that we should have oppotunities to consider how to stop global warming.

です。この表現はわかりにくいとか、200字が目標なので付け足せそうな表現がありましたら、合わせてご指導お願いします。

質問者からの補足コメント

• ありがとうございました

補足日時:2018/02/13 00:57

A 回答 (5件)

軽く introduction と conclusion を付け足して質問者さんの文章も軽く手直ししてみました。

I believe that there are things we can all do to help stop the global warming. Below are some of the things I do personally.

One thing I try to do is save as much electricity as possible in my daily life. For example I always turn off the unnecessary lights and try to do without air conditions in summer and winter. Even when I do use the air conditions in my room, I am careful not to overheat or over-cool the room. This will help prevent further global warming.

Another thing I do is carry around my own chopsticks so that I do not need to use disposable chopsticks when I buy some food at supermarkets and convenience stores. I do this because the disposable chopsticks are one the major causes of the deforestation of tropical rain forests.

Furthermore, I try not to use cars but instead take the public transportation such as the electric train and the city train as often as possible. I also try to ride a bicycle or even walk if possible, so I commute to school by bike every day. I do this because automobile exhaust releases carbon dioxide into the air, which causes the green house effect.

These are some of the things I do to help stop the global warming. We should all take a moment to consider what we can do as individuals because each of us can make a difference.
    • good

Essayの書き方には様式があり、

Introduction
Body1
Body2
Body3
Conclusion
となっています。

これを元に、質問者さんの文の体裁を直してみます。

<Introduction>

First of all I try hard to save as much electricity as possible in my daily life. For example I always turn off the unnecessary lights and try to do without air conditions in summer or winter. Even when I use the air conditions in my room, I am careful not to overheat or overcool the room. This will help prevent further global warming.

Secondly I always carry my own chopsticks so that I will not need throw away chopsticks when I buy some food at supermarkets and convenience stores. It is because they are one the causes of the deforestation of tropical rain forests.

In addition I try to use not cars but public transportation such as an electric train and a city train as often as possible. I also try to ride a bicycle or even walk if possible. So I always go to school by bike every day. It is because automobile exhaust releases carbon dioxide into the air, which causes the green house effect.

(In conclusion,) I think that we should have opportunities to consider how to stop global warming.

(注)体裁を良くしただけで英作文にはタッチしてません。

直したらいいと思う箇所。。。
・tryが多すぎ。Body1一行目だけならいいですが、その後も何回もtryが繰り返されています。"try to", "try not to"(するようにしてます、しないようにしてます)は断定ではありません。essayは説得力を持たせることが大事なので、ここを直してみて下さい。

・文間のコンマがたくさん抜けてます。
例)First of all, I try..... Secondly, I always....

・conclusionが短いので、あと1,2文足してしてはどうでしょう。

Introductionで問題提起、トピックの論点を書けば、200字に達するのではないでしょうか?
    • good

覚えろ! と有ったなら、持論を展開せよと解釈出来ますよ。

相手側も、何に対する意見かは判ってる筈ですから。
問題を頭に入れて、自分の主張を明確にした上で、持論展開をすべきです。
参考書を片手に、単語をあつなはめた
    • good

まず、自分はここをきちんと伝えたいというところがどこなのか教えて下さい。

そうでないと、英語らしくない表現を修正しただけではきちんとした作文と言えないと思います。今の状態は、思いつく事柄を思いつく順序で書いただけで、あなたの主張が伝わってきません。
 と言いつつ、ざっと読んで気になったのは、スーパーマーケットなどで買い物をするときに自分の箸を持参するという箇所です。食堂に自分の箸を持っていき、備え付けの割り箸を使わないというなら環境保護になるでしょうが、買い物に箸を持っていくと使い捨ての箸を捨てずにすむという論理がわかりません。
英文については、冷暖房の使い方の説明がいかにも日本語直訳なので、ここはご自身で追加されたのだろうなと想像しています。
    • good

アルファベットは読めますが、イングリッシュは解りません。

英語は読めます。

えいご と読みます。

元有った文章に、少しばかり付けたししても、あなたの文章にはなりません。
それは、ただの盗用文です。
書くなら、その事に対して、あなたの持論を展開すべきです。
200字に捕らわれずに書き、その中から要点を纏め、200字に納める‼️

一番楽なのは、9割引用❗️1割反論❗️

理研の真似で良ければだけど?
    • good