プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

Congratulations on your new passport.

I don't know about PayPay because I am not familiar with it.
Each credit card always has an award point.
The minimum wage in Japan is around $ 10 to $ 8, so a $ 10 dish (1200 yen) is not strange.
You can easily earn 100,000 yen a month if you work part-time in Japan.
PayPay, operated by PayPay Co., Ltd., which is jointly invested by SoftBank Group Corp., SoftBank Corp., and Yahoo Japan Corp., is a QR code and barcode payment service launched on October 15, 2018.

Simple and easy. There are two ways: "Read the QR code installed in the store with a smartphone camera and enter the amount" or "Read the barcode displayed on the smartphone to the clerk and pay".

In addition, PayPay can be used not only for payment but also for remittance between individuals (sending with friends who have PayPay).
It is possible to send money by scanning the barcode of the other party or specifying the phone number.

SOFTBANK stated that "We aim to be the number-one service for smartphone 。

A 回答 (5件)

No. 4の訂正と補足

> --->>> SOFTBANK _states_ that "We aim to be the top service _provider_ for smartphone _users_.
--->>> SOFTBANK _states_, "We aim to be the top service _provider_ for smartphone _users_."

「相手のバーコードをスキャンする」とは、自分のスマホに画像として取り込んである相手のバーコードをスキャンしてデータに変換する」ということですかね?

スマホは使ったことがないのでゴメンね。
    • good

> (sending with friends who have PayPay)

--->>> who have PayPay accounts

> It is possible to send money by scanning the barcode of the other party or specifying the phone number.
--->>> To send money, you must scan the barcode of the other party, or specify his/her phone number. [相手のバーコードをスキャンするとはどういうことですかね?]

> SOFTBANK stated that "We aim to be the number-one service for smartphone.
--->>> SOFTBANK _states_ that "We aim to be the top service _provider_ for smartphone _users_.
    • good

次の二箇所は意味がわからないので書き直しなさい。

> ”Read the QR code installed in the store with a smartphone camera and enter the amount"

> "Read the barcode displayed on the smartphone to the clerk and pay".
    • good

> Each credit card always has an award point.

--->>> Each credit card _comes with_ an award point.

> The minimum wage in Japan is around $ 10 to $ 8, so a $ 10 dish (1200 yen) is not strange.
--->>> The minimum wage _per hour_ in Japan is around _$8 to $10, so $10_ (1200 yen) per day is an ordinary pay. ["dish"とはどういう意味ですかね?]
    • good

> I don't know about PayPay because I am not familiar with it.

--->>> I'm not familiar with PayPay, and so I don't know much about it.

知らないって言ってる割には色々書いてるじゃないですか?

以上の他にも、変にしてはおかしな箇所が多少あります。

ここ↓はダブってますね:
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!