dポイントプレゼントキャンペーン実施中!

英作文の添削をお願いいたします!

問題:次の英文を読んで、あなたの意見を約100語の英文で述べなさい。

Japan is rapidly becoming an aging society. In 1963 the number of people aged 100 years or over was approximately 150. Now there are approximately 18,000 people in this category. What effect do you think an aging society will have on Japan`s economy, and specifically the welfare system.

(日本は急速に高齢化社会になりつつある。1963年の時点では100歳あるいはそれ以上の年齢の高齢者の数はおおよそ150人くらいだった。しかし今や、おおよそ18000人がこのカテゴリーに入る。高齢社会が日本経済、特に福祉のシステムにどんな影響を与えると思いますか?)

という、何だか考えるのも難しい問題です。高齢化社会と少子高齢化は何か違いがあるのだろうかと考えたし、福祉にどんな影響を与えるのを考えるのも難しかったです。自分なりの答えは以下のとおりです。

[ANSWER]
I think one of the effects is lack of home for the aged. Besides, birth rate recently has been lower and the number of people who take care of an old person is also decreasing. For example, many old people who have lost their husband or wife live alone. And then lonely death has been increasing because some youngers can`t keep an eye on them. Moreover, it is difficult to collect enough the taxes. As a result, as I said beforehand, lack of home for the aged occurs. I think we should find some solution to these problem. (98words)

(私はその影響のひとつに老人ホームの不足があると思います。さらに、最近出生率は低くなっていて、老人の面倒を見る人の数もまた減少しつつあります。例えば、夫あるいは妻を亡くした多くの老人は一人暮らしをしています。そして、彼らに目が届かない若者もいるので孤独氏が増加しつつあります。さらに、税金を集めることは難しく、その結果として、私が前もって言ったように、老人ホームの不足が生じるのです。私はこれらの問題に対し何らかの解決策を見出すべきだと思います。)

という感じで書いて見ました。(上の日本語訳は自分なりに書きました。)自分的には何だか説得力に欠けているような気もします。しかし、どこをどう直すべきかがうまく書けず困っています。どんな些細な間違いでもいいので、ぜひ添削をお願いします。あとできれば、評価は何点くらいか、それとこんな風に書いてみれば、とか模範解答例っぽいのも書いていただけるとうれしいです。

お返事待ってます。

A 回答 (2件)

先程はどうも、大学入試に臨んでこんな文章を書けるのは素晴らしいことです、、、、細かい部分では若干難もありますが、合格点だと思いますよ。

決して模範解答ではありません、最後は尻切れ蜻蛉(泣)、こんな書き方もあるっちゅうことで今晩は堪忍して、お休みなさい。

One of the serious problems we will see very soon is public home for the aged people especially of middle or lower income. Except those who can accord private luxury home, a great number of elderly people will soon find shortage of economical public home. Of course, we can not simply depend on the governmental assistance as it will have the more serious financial difficulty. What I am afraid most is such situation will endanger social vitality and hope for the future to the younger generation. We have to find some realistic solution as soon as possible.

[97 words]
    • good
この回答へのお礼

どうもありがとうございます。さっきの英作文も添削していただき、本当に心強いです。
またもや合格点をいただけるとは!本当に自信がつきます!
これからも英作文をちょいちょい投稿していきます。なので、ぜひこれからも添削よろしくおねがいします。
模範解答(笑)はめちゃくちゃ参考になります。ありがとうございます。

お礼日時:2010/12/01 00:11

One of the urgent issues is public home shortages for elderly peo

ple especially of middle or lower income. Except those who can afford private luxury homes, the greater number of them will face this problem. Of course, we cannot simply depend on our government's assistance as it will have more serious financial difficulties. What I am afraid most is such situation will endanger the social vitality and hope for the future of younger generations. We have to find some realistic solutions as soon as possible
    • good
この回答へのお礼

どうもありがとうございます。
自分のよりもはるかに説得力があり、しっかしりした構造を持った英文章だと思います。
ものすごく参考になりました。どうもありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2010/12/01 15:22

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!