プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

Today, I went to the city office to complain to an office staff and his supervisor for the delay in accepting our marriage registration. Though they'd admitted their fault, they'd never apologized to us.
I insistently demanded their apology, but that was not successful at first. Then I came up an idea to change this irritating situation.
Instead of the supervisor who'd never apologized and moreover silently kept pressing his staff not to apologize , I switched the target of my attack to the staff, demanding directory his apology by delivering him a flood of questions( with) blocking the supervisor's intervention.
Finally the staff got tired of arguing against my sticky demanding and apologized to me and my fiance, then the supervisor had no choice but to offer us their unconditional apology.

(with)の部分の用法をご説明いただきたく思います。これは様態(ジーニアスwith11)、又は一種の付帯状況でしょうか?

説明よろしくお願いします。

質問者からの補足コメント

• どう思う?

出来れば過去分詞の用法がおかしいとの指摘の上、原文を校正して頂けないでしょうか?

No.2の回答に寄せられた補足コメントです。 補足日時:2017/09/29 16:54
  • うれしい

This afternoon, I went to the city hall to complain to one of office staff and his supervisor on the delay for accepting our marriage registration. Though they admitted their fault, they never apologized to us.
    I insistently demanded their apology, but that was not successful at first. Then I came up an idea to change this irritating situation.
    文字数の関係上続きます

補足日時:2017/09/29 17:24
  • うれしい

Instead of the supervisor standing next to his staff keeping quiet/who kept quiet, I switched the target of my attack to the staff, demanding directory his apology by delivering him a flood of questions blocking the supervisor's intervention.

補足日時:2017/09/29 17:27
  • うれしい

Finally the staff got tired of arguing against my sticky demanding and apologized to me and my fiance, then the supervisor had no choice but to offer us their unconditional apology.
    と書き換えてみたのですが、どうでしょうか?

補足日時:2017/09/29 17:27

A 回答 (2件)

この文の単語の使用におかしなところがあります。

Today あまり適切でない This morning, This afternoon の方がよい 
city office  あまり使わない単語です。
an office staff  集合名詞なのでAnはつけない

この英文の前置詞の使い方は、おかしなところがあります。
for the delay in  of the delay forの方がよい

過去完了の使い方がおかしい

Withがないか To block だと思います。
この回答への補足あり