プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

文章を読んで感想を書く課題なのですが、添削?をしてもらいたいです。先生の前で読まなければならないので、、
あと、3文目なんですが、
もし直接伝えるのが恥ずかしいなら、手紙を送るのはいい方法だと思います。
と書きたいのですが、このような文しか思い浮かばなかったので、教えていただけると嬉しいです。

After read the sentence,I think it is important to tell own thoughts for family on a regular basis.
It because, we never know when and what happen and we can’t tell own thoughts.

If you feel embarrassed about talking face to face, I think sending letter is good way.

Therefor, we should tell own thoughts so we have no regrets.

A 回答 (2件)

After read the sentence,I think it is important to tell own thoughts for family on a regular basis.

まず、Readは動詞の原型なので、分詞構文にしないといけません。
Sentenceと単数形なので、複数形にしないといけません。Sentencesは他の意味を持つので、ちょっと固いですが、Writingが良いと思います。
Thoughtsより、単数形のIdeaが適しています。
Forではなく、TellだとToです。
On a regular basisは家族と話すという意味では固すぎます。全体の意図がよくわかりませんが
As often as possible、またはAlwaysが適していると感じます。

訳は、上記からさらに意味を汲んで以下のようにしました。

After reading the writing, I am convinced that it is important to tell our feeling to our family as much as possible.

It because, we never know when and what happen and we can’t tell own thoughts.

It becauseはBecauseが接続詞なので、Itは入りません。
When happenは文になっていません。
What happen はHappensです。
Andでつながる文が論理的に因果関係を示していません。

We never know when unexpected happens and we might loose the chance to tell our thinking.

If you feel embarrassed about talking face to face, I think sending letter is good way.

When talking face to face causes you to feel embarrassed, sending a letter is an alternative.

Therefor, we should tell own thoughts so we have no regrets.

Therefor, we should tell our thoughts so that we have no regrets.
    • good

After read the sentence, I think it is important to tell our family what we think on a regular basis because we never know if something happens and we can no longer tell them what we think.

If you feel embarrassed talking face to face, I think writing a letter is a good way.

We never know what may happen. Therefore we should tell our family what we think so we will have no regrets.
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!