アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

英語にしてください!
私は同性婚を許すことに賛成です。なぜなら、それは個人の自由だからです。また、差別がなくなり、婚姻の多様化が期待できるからです。同性婚を許すことによって、同性愛について、理解することができるかもしれません。

A 回答 (6件)

"I am pro to same-sex marriage because it's a matter of individual's free choice. It would also eliminate discrimination and we can expect marriage diversification. Allowing same-sex marriage might be able to make us understand homosexuality."

ちなみに、差し出がましいことですが、婚姻の多様化ってどういうことなのかよく分かりませんけど、いまだに期待されることなんですか?なんでもアリな考え方が広まったせいで、失敗増やして苦しんでる人が増えてません?
    • good

I'm gay.

• good

No.1 です。

すみません。pro のあとに to は要りません。
昔、授業で pro or con とか言って教わりましたが、古い記憶は確かめないと頼りないですね。

pro はラテン語由来の語だそうです。https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/pro
  Pro is a Latin root word meaning for.
  adj
  in favor of (an action or proposal etc.)
  “a pro vote”
    • good

(1) 私は同性婚を許すことに賛成です。

I am for same-sex marriage.

(2) なぜなら、それは個人の自由だからです。
For one thing, it is a matter of choice.

(3) また、差別がなくなり、婚姻の多様化が期待できるからです。
For another thing, the legalization of same-sex marriage would hopefully eliminate discrimination against homosexuals and realize the choice of multiple marriage styles.

(4) 同性婚を許すことによって、同性愛について、理解することができるかもしれません。
The legalization of same-sex marriage might inspire a deeper understanding of homosexuality.
    • good

Translate into English!

I'm for the acceptance of same-sex marriage. Because it should be left to each person. And as the second reason, it allows us to expect the discrimination to be eliminated as well as marriages to be diversified; it may also enable us to accept homosexuality.
    • good

I agree with the idea that recognized homesexual marrige.

Because, It's depends on individual liberty. In addition, It's can be reduce discrimination and Improve marrigediversity. If people recognize homesexual marrige, it may help to understand LGBT 恐らくこんな感じになるのではと思います。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!