アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

英語の文章どなたか教えてください!!

1私の場合はこの持ち物だけで入院生活を送れそうですが、病院によっては用意してくれないものもあります!

2病院によって持ち物は変わるので、予め必要なものは医師に確認して荷物を詰めてください!

3また、日本の病院で入院した時に持ってきて良かったものがあれば、ぜひコメントしてください!

4産後の骨盤均整ベルト

5病室は静かにしないといけないのでイヤホンは必要です。
(写真を見せながらいうので、病室では静かにしないといけないので必要。だけの文章で作っていただきたいです。)

6日本で出産を控えている方が入院する時に必要な持ち物

7授乳用パジャマ

8踵が覆われるスリッパ(踵が出るものは危険なのでダメです。)

9病室は赤ちゃんに合わせて空調管理がされているので暑い為

たくさんすみません汗
こちらの文章をどなたか正しく英文にできる方はいらっしゃいますか??
よろしくお願いします。

A 回答 (3件)

1. In my case, I could manage my hospital stay with just these belongings, but some hospitals might not provide everything!

2. Since the items you need to bring vary by hospital, please check with your doctor in advance and pack your belongings accordingly.

3. Additionally, if you have things that were helpful to have during a hospital stay in Japan, please feel free to share in the comments!

4. Postpartum pelvic alignment belt.

5. The hospital room must remain quiet, so headphones are necessary.
(Note: Please understand that this sentence is a description of showing a picture and explaining the need for quietness in the hospital room.)

6. Items necessary for those anticipating hospitalization for childbirth in Japan.

7. Nursing pajamas.

8. Slippers that cover the heels (open-heeled ones are not allowed as they're unsafe).

9. The hospital room's temperature is adjusted to suit the baby, so it might be warm.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます!完璧です!!

お礼日時:2023/08/21 11:06

No. 2 の英訳は、私なりに一生懸命に作ったものですが、No. 1 さんのものの方がはるかに優れていて、もしかしたら英語ネイティブのものかもしれないので、私の英訳は無視してください。

• good
この回答へのお礼

わざわざありがとうございます♪すごく助かりました⭐︎

お礼日時:2023/08/21 11:07

(1) 私の場合はこの持ち物だけで入院生活を送れそうですが、病院によっては用意してくれないものもあります!

As far as I'm concerned, I think that this baggage will be enough for me to manage my life in the hospital. But there are some things that I may need that some hospitals don't provide.

(2) 病院によって持ち物は変わるので、予め必要なものは医師に確認して荷物を詰めてください!
You have to bring different kinds of baggage with you depending on the hospital you'll check in. So please ask your physician what you'll need to bring with you.

(3) また、日本の病院で入院した時に持ってきて良かったものがあれば、ぜひコメントしてください!
If there's anything that you found useful during your previous stay in a hospital in Japan, please say so.

(4) 産後の骨盤均整ベルト
Post-childbirth back support belt

(5) 病室は静かにしないといけないのでイヤホンは必要です。
(写真を見せながらいうので、病室では静かにしないといけないので必要。だけの文章で作っていただきたいです。)
You have to stay quiet in the ward, so you need to bring an earphone with you.

(6) 日本で出産を控えている方が入院する時に必要な持ち物
Things that you need in the hospital for maternity purposes

(7) 授乳用パジャマ
Maternity pajamas

(8) 踵が覆われるスリッパ(踵が出るものは危険なのでダメです。)
Heel-covering slippers (Slippers that leave your heels exposed may put you in danger, so they're not allowed.)

(9) 病室は赤ちゃんに合わせて空調管理がされているので暑い為
It's because wards are kept at temperatures appropriate for newborns but perhaps a little too warm for you.
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!

このQ&Aを見た人はこんなQ&Aも見ています

このQ&Aを見た人がよく見るQ&A