プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

話法を変えて書き換えるにはどうしたらいいですか

1 The man said to me ,"Would you show me your album?"
2 She asked her mother whether she might go on a picnic some of our friends if it was fine the next Saturday.
3 This morning my father told me that he was going fishing in the lake tomorrow and asked me if I would not go with him.
4 She said she hada seen her brother the previous week but that she had not seen him since.
5 She said he was giving a party that week but she was sorry not be invited to it.
6 I said to my mother ," I am thirsty . Please give me something to drink."
7 The child said ,"What a long nose this animal has!"
8 Tom asked Lucy what she thought of his plan.

できたら和訳も教えてください。
よろしくお願いします

A 回答 (2件)

訳は,前の回答者marbleshit様の通りでいいと思います。

あと,話法の書き換えは,こんな感じではどうでしょうか?

1 The man said to me, "Would you show me your album?"
  The man asked me to show him my album.

2 She asked her mother whether she might go on a picnic with some of her friends if it was fine the next Saturday.
 She asked her mother, "May I go on a picnic with some of my friends if it is fine next Saturday?"

ここは,picnicとsomeの間にwithとか抜けていませんか?またour friendsではなく,her friendsではありませんか?ちょっと確認してみてください。もし,私が間違っていましたら,ごめんなさい。

3 This morning my father told me that he was going fishing in the lake tomorrow and asked me if I would not go with him.
  This morning my father said to me, "I'm going fishing in the lake tomorrow. Won't you come with me?"

4 She said she hada seen her brother the previous week but that she had not seen him since.
  She said, "I saw my brother last week but I haven't seen him since."

5 She said he was giving a party that week but she was sorry not to be invited to it.
  She said, "He is giving a party this week but I'm sorry not to be invited to it."

notとbeの間にtoとか…抜けていませんか?ちょっと確認してみてくださいね。

I told my mother that I was thirsty and asked her to give me something to drink.

The child exclaimed that that animal had a long nose.

8は,前の回答者とまったく同一意見です。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

丁寧にありがとうございました

お礼日時:2011/06/20 20:47

1 The man said to me, "Would you show me your album?"

The man asked me that I would show him my album.
  その男は私にアルバムを見せて欲しいと頼んだ。

2 She asked her mother whether she might go on a picnic some of our friends if it was fine the next Saturday.
  She asked her mother, "May I go on a picnic some of my friends if it is fine this Saturday?"
  彼女はお母さんにこうせがんだ。「今度の日曜もし晴れたら友達数人とピクニックへ行ってもいいかしら」

This morning my father told me, "I'm going fishing in the lake tomorrow. Won't you come with me?"
  今朝父は私にこう言った。「明日湖へ釣りに行こうと思う。一緒に来るかい」

She said, "I have seen my brother last week but I haven't seen him since."
  彼女は言った。「先週兄を見かけたんだけど、それっきりだわね」

5 She said he was giving a party that week but she was sorry not be invited to it.
  She said, "He was giving a party last week but I'm sorry I wasn't invited to it."
  彼女は言った。「彼先週パーティを開いたんだけど、私は誘われなくて残念だったわ」  

I asked to my mother that I was thirsty and if she gave me something to drink.
  僕は母に、喉が渇いたので何か飲み物が欲しいとせがんだ。

The child exclaimed that what a long nose that animal had.
  その子はなんて長い鼻の動物なんだろうと驚いた。

8 Tom asked Lucy what she thought of his plan.
  Tom asked Lucy, "What do you think of my plan?"
  トムはルーシーに訊いた。「僕のプランどう思う」
    • good
この回答へのお礼

丁寧にありがとうございました

お礼日時:2011/06/20 20:47

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!