dポイントプレゼントキャンペーン実施中!

切迫した状況です、どなたかお助け下さい。

「メール読みました。まず私達のためにお金を稼ぐことを考えてくれてありがとう。とても感謝します。
でも、その前にちゃんと考えてもらわないとならない別の課題があるの。

貴方は赤ん坊を産めといったけど、私達はどんな両親になるつもり?
私と赤ん坊が貴方の国へ行くの?貴方が日本で暮らすの?それともずっと離れて育てるの?
私達は愛情のない結婚をするの?私は未婚で赤ん坊を産んで育てるの?
赤ん坊のために、未婚で育てることはできないと、この間貴方に伝えたよね。
だけど、もし愛情のない割り切った結婚をするのなら、赤ん坊の父親も母親も
お互いに別の恋人を作りながら、それを子供に見せる家庭になるの?
貴方の両親はそうだったの?両親がそれぞれに恋人を持ちながら子供を育てるの?
それが可能だと思っているの?

それにもし結婚するなら、赤ん坊が産まれる前じゃないと色々な問題が
起こることも貴方に説明しておいたけど、理解していますか?

貴方からの返信は、誠意があると思った。でも私には漠然としすぎて具体的な考えがよくわからない。
これらのことが完全にクリアにならないと、私は結論がだせません。

それから私が貴方をしばりつけるために、妊娠したみたいな考えをもつのは
止めてください。妊娠は望めば簡単にできるものではありません。
正直いって傷ついたよ。

私の元彼は他の女の人を妊娠させた責任とって、その人と結婚したよね。
今、彼が幸せなのかは知らない。でもその後も元彼は違う女性と浮気して
さらに別の人にも子供を産ませたの。もし私達の家庭もそうなるなら、
そんな家庭は赤ん坊には必要ない。この世に産まれてくる方が不幸だよ。

誤解しないでね、貴方を責めているんじゃないし皮肉じゃないの。
私は結婚や子育ってって簡単なものではないと思っているから
これらをクリアにしてから、結論をだしたいの。
貴方も苦しみ悩んでいるのはわかってる。でも私もとても苦しんでいる。
赤ん坊は殺したくない。でももう少し具体的なプランがないと、結論がだせません。
だから貴方からもっと具体的な返事がほしい。」

こんな感じで、どなたか英訳をお願いします(><)
2日後に話し合うまでに、この内容を前もって伝えておいて
相手に考えてほしいのですが、前に送ったメールでうまく伝わっていなくて。。。

A 回答 (1件)

今度こそきちんと伝わることを祈っています。

"I have read your mail.
Firstly of all I would like to thank you deeply for your consideration towards making money on behalf of myself and for the coming baby.
Having that said, I must tell you that there are separate issues that still need your attention.

You said that I should give birth to the baby, but then what kind of parents will we be?
Do you want me and the baby to come to your country, or are you prepared to live in Japan? Or will the child be raised with his/her parents separated permanently?
Will we be having a marriage without love and affection? Or am I to have a baby and raise the child without being married?
I have told you in my last mail that I don't want to raise the baby as a single mother FOR THE BABY'S SAKE.
If we are to have a superficial marriage without love, and that each of us is to have a lover separately, what will our child think when he/she is faced with this fact? Is this your idea of a family?
Were your parents like that...fostering a child while having a lover on the side? Do you think that is realistic?

I also explained in the last mail that if we are to get married, IT HAS TO BE DONE BEFORE THE BABY IS BORN, because of the various legal issues. Did you not understand that?

Please don't get me wrong. I did feel that your reply was faithful. However, it was too vague and I still do not understand exactly, what your ideas are.
Unless we can clear these obstacles, I cannot reach a conclusion.

Also, please do not imagine for a moment that I became pregnant so as to tie you down. You cannot get pregnant just because you want to, you know. It is not that convenient. I must tell you that I was hurt by your words.

My former boyfriend, after I left him, had a woman get pregnant. You know that he married her to take the responsibility. I have no idea whether he is now happy or not, but what I do know is that he later had an affair with another woman and that he let her get pregnant too, and let her have a baby. I do not want to have a baby if we are going to be like that. A family like that is not qualified to have a baby. It will only provide a unhappy environment for the baby to grow in.

Please do not misunderstand me. I am not condemning you, nor am I being sarcastic.
I just want to clarify all these issues before making a decision, because I know marriage and raising a child is not as simple as it seems.
I realize that I am not the only one suffering and in distress...you must be too.
I do not want to kill the baby, but I cannot arrive at a final decision unless I can see a plan that is a little more concrete.

I therefore need your reply that is more specific and down-to-earth."
    • good
この回答へのお礼

cbm51901さま

前回も、お世話になりました。ありがとうございます。
前回のIDとパスワードがわからなかったので
急いで新しいアカウントを作って投稿しました。
この英訳を使わせていただきます。助かります。。。(><)

お礼日時:2013/04/25 19:38

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!