アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

I was doing some last-minute Christmas shopping in a toy store and decided to look at Barbie dolls for my nieces. A nicely dressed little girl was excitedly looking through the Barbie dolls as well, with a roll of money clamped tightly in her little hand. When she came upon a Barbie she liked, she would turn and ask her father if she had enough money to buy it. He usually said "yes," but she would keep looking and keep going through their ritual of "do I have enough?"

As she was looking, a little boy wandered in across the aisle and started sorting through the Pokemon toys. He was dressed neatly, but in clothes that were obviously rather worn, and wearing a jacket that was probably a couple of sizes too small. He too had money in his hand, but it looked to be no more than five dollars or so at the most. He was with his father as well, and kept picking up the Pokemon video toys. Each time he picked one up and looked at his father, his father shook his head,"no".

A 回答 (1件)

素敵なドレスを着ている少女が、あたかも興奮してバービー人形を見つめていました。

彼女の小さな手に、丸められた紙幣がしっかりと握りながら。
彼女が気に行っていたバービー人形の下に戻ってきた時に、彼女は、くるりと振り向いて父親に、彼女がそれを買うお金があるかどうかを尋ねました。
父親は、いつも通り、大丈夫だよと言いました。それでも、何回も何回も、ねえ、私、それ買えるだけのお金あるの?足りるの?とお決まりの文句を繰り返しました。

少女が迷っていたように、少年も通路をうろうろとさまよって、ポケモンのおもちゃをの中からどれにしようかと、選び始めました。
 お父さん(彼)はきちんと服を着ていたけれども、明らかにその服は擦り切れていて、ジャケットは、恐らくあまりにもつきつのものでした。
 少年の父親も彼の手にお金を持っていましたが、それはせいぜい5ドルかそこらに位に見えました。
 少年は、父と一緒にその場にいて、そしてポケモンのビデオおもちゃを取り上げて、そこに確保しました。少年がおもちゃを選ぶ度に、少年の父親を見ると、少年の父親は、NO!と、彼の頭を横に振りました。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!