アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

下記の文章を英訳してくれませんか。
翻訳機能は使わずお願いします。長くて面倒かと思いますが、よろしくお願いします。

五つの心理学の中で一番興味を持ったのは臨床心理学です。
なぜ興味を持ったかというと、私自身精神疾患だからです。精神の病を自分でも治していきたいという気持ちと、臨床心理学を少しでも知れば自分の病のことについても考え方が変わると思いました。
デザインを学ぶ学校で、まさか心理学を学べるとは思っていなかったので、これはとてもいい機会だと思います。
特に臨床心理学は難しいと聞いたことがあります。それをさらに英語で学ぶので、難易度は相当高いと思いますが集中力を高めて頑張りたいです。

A 回答 (2件)

Of five branches of psychology, clinical psychology is the one I became the most interested in. This is because I am mentally ill myself. I really want to get rid of my illness and I think if I learn clinical psychology the way I look at my illness may be changed. I have never thought of myself studying psychology in a design school. This is a good opportunity for me.

I have heard that clinical psychology is difficult. Not only that, I will study it in English. This is really demanding, but I would like to concentrate my mind on this study.

以上でいかがでしょうか?
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答ありがとうございます。せっかく回答をいただいたのにベストアンサーに出来なくてすみません。英語出来る人とても尊敬します。

お礼日時:2014/05/12 00:40

What I had interested most is the clinical pscychology out of five categories. That's why I myself have a psychiatric disorder, I would like to treat it by myself and obtain the knowledge of clinical psychology to vary the thought of my illness. Little did I expect that I could learn the psychology in the school of designing, I think it a great chance for me to do it.

I heard that the clinical psychology is most of all the hardest study, and still I should learn it in English this time. That will be so tough for me and I would like to try it in my full power of concentration.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答ありがとうございます。個人的にですが、こちらの文の方がより私の文に近いと感じたのでベストアンサーにさせていただきます。

お礼日時:2014/05/12 00:37

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!