dポイントプレゼントキャンペーン実施中!

1, it is not until your mother pass away that you appreciate your mother.
2, it will take three months to recover from such a terrible disaster.
3, it won’t be too long that you regret to have done such a stupid manner in public.

1, it is hilarious that you could not pass the exam although you had kept studying all night yesterday.
2, it was thoughtless of you to think you want to be a professional baseball player in your future, because possibility of that is extremely low.
3, it is widely known that Ichiro is not well known in the USA, even though everybody knows him in Japan

1, Do not take it for granted that your parents support you forever; you need to live by yourselves soon.
2, Keep it a secret that your proposal was declined
3, I found it fun and easy to make people believe about my incredible story.

1, He pretends to be like a professional computer user, but he doesn't even know how to open a PC.
2, Nobody know how to happen the global warming in the world, it is time to tell everybody to teach how awful it is.

A 回答 (1件)

1, [I]t is not until [she] pass[es] away that you appreciate your mother.

2, [I]t will take three months to recover from such a terrible disaster.
3, [I]t won’t be long [before] you [begin to] regret [about having acted in] such a stupid manner in public.

1, [I]t is hilarious that you [did] not pass the exam [despite your having studied] all night yesterday.
2, [I]t was [over-optimistic] of you to think you [could become] a professional baseball player in [the] future, because [the] possibility of that [becoming a reality] is extremely low.
3, [I]t is widely known that Ichiro is not [so famous] in the US, even though everybody knows him in Japan

1, Do not take it for granted that your parents support you forever; you [will] need to live [on your own] soon.
2, Keep it a secret that your proposal was [rejected.]
3, I found it fun and easy to [have made] people believe [in] my incredible story.

1, He pretends to be [a computer] professional, but he doesn't even know how to [turn on] a PC.
2, Nobody know[s] [what will] happen [to the world as a result of] global warming[;] it is time everybody [is taught] how awful it [can be].
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!