dポイントプレゼントキャンペーン実施中!

You are my favorite person all the time forever
↑↑↑
この英文は
いつまでもずっとあなたは私の1番大好きな人です
て意味ですか?教えてください。お願いします。

A 回答 (5件)

そう解釈するのが自然ではありますが、一般的に使われる表現ではありません。

なお、できるだけ、文脈や状況を添えて質問なさったほうが、的確な回答を得られますよ。例えば、ファンがスターに言うのか、結婚の誓いとして使うのか、親が子に言うのか、友達同士で使うのか、などなどによっても、まったく違います。
    • good

それでよろしいようですよ。

毎回"I love you."では芸がありませんので、言い換え表現を250個も考えた方がいらっしゃいます。
次のサイトの記事をご覧くださいませ:

[QUOTE]
250 Things to Say to Someone You Love
December 30, 2018 By Kate

things to say to someone you love

When you love someone, you might want to express your love for them through words. Maybe you want to use other words that are different from a simple “I love you.”

Maybe you are not yet ready to say I love you and want to say things that can still express how you feel for that person. Or maybe you are just looking for new ways to verbally express your love.

Even when you have someone whom you already said “I love you” to, it is nice to hear that love expressed in other ways as well.

Think about how this person makes you feel. Do they make you feel hopeful? Happy? Excited? The messages below can help you to further express your love.

How has this person changed your life? What was your life before this person and what is your life like now that they are a part of your life?

What would your life be like without that special person around? What makes them so special to you? What is your favorite quality about them?

These are just a few simple questions that can help you when you are trying to come up with things to say to someone you love. You do not have to be a writer or a poet to express yourself.

Use the sayings below to find things to say to that someone you love. Whether it is a special occasion or an ordinary day, you can never go wrong with a thoughtful message.

If you are thinking of someone you love, send them a text, an e-mail, or a handwritten note. Or you can even express yourself in person.
[UNQUOTE]
https://www.luvze.com/things-to-say-to-someone-y …
    • good

>どうしたら1番と言う意味になる英文になりますか?

考えて補足に書いてみて。そのうえなら採点するよ。
    • good

形容詞で「一番のお気に入り」という意味もあるようです。

ただ「愛用の」とか「お気に入りの」と言ったニュアンスが強いので、恋愛感情ではないと思います。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

恋愛感情ならどんな英文になりますか?

お礼日時:2019/08/29 14:21

”1番”という意味は有りませんね。

だから厳密には正確な和訳ではありません。