電子書籍の厳選無料作品が豊富!

私のメル友からのメールの1部の意味がよくわかりません。教えてください。彼は、3人兄弟(姉、彼、弟)で、彼が言うには自分だけが両親から小さいときにむちで打たれた、、、等、(自分でも理由がよくわからなかったが、そのような経験から両親に心を開く事が出来ない旨のことが書いてあってその続きです。

From him and my mom, I basically learn some of the aspects that I should sidestep if I shouldever become a parent of which I have no intent to become one as I only want to become a parent providedI am absolutely sure that I can become a perfectparent. In my opinion, why bring a child into theworldespecially if I can't provide him or her the best ofeverything. It kind of reiterates why some married couple would choose not to have children by choicethese days. There are simply so many uncertaintyfactors involved.

A 回答 (1件)

From him and my mom, I basically learn some of the aspects that I should sidestep if I shouldever become a parent

彼(父親?)と母からは、基本的に、もし親になったら(衝突しないように)横に避けなければいけないというような観点を学んだ。

of which I have no intent to become one
そんなつもり(=親になるつもり)はないけどね。

as I only want to become a parent provided I am absolutely sure that I can become a perfectparent
だって、完璧な親になれるという絶対の確信がなければ、親になんかなりたくないよ。

In my opinion, why bring a child into the world especially if I can't provide him or her the best ofeverything
ぼくが思うに、特に、子供に最高のものを与えてやれないのなら、どうして子供を世の中に生み出したりするんだい?

It kind of reiterates why some married couple would choose not to have children by choice these days
それが、まあ、最近子供を作らない選択をする夫婦がいる理由だよ。

There are simply so many uncertainty factors involved.
ただもうすごくたくさんの不確定要素が絡んでいるからね。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答を有難う御座いました。御礼が遅くなりました。英文に関して、訳を見るとなるほどと全て納得できます。ただ、自分で雰囲気はわかってもなかなかこれだけはっきりした日本語に訳せない、、、(>_<)。大変助かりました。

お礼日時:2008/01/23 21:42

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!