電子書籍の厳選無料作品が豊富!

暗い話ですみません・・・メールで英語にしたいのですが教えてください。多少略してもかまいませんし、分かるところだけでもいいです。宜しくお願いします

1、友達の一人が亡くなりました。でも二年前に亡くなっていました。私はそれを昨日まで知らなかった。私は20歳のときに彼と付き合っていました。2年後に別れましたが、私たちはその後も親友でした。彼はいつもバカなことをして私を笑わせてくれた。
My friend XXX ...... but He gone 2years ago. I didnt know that... we are together ......when i was 20 years old. He makes me smile and ...

2、彼は昔不良グループにいた。(若気のいたりのような意味です) だから彼を悪くいう人もいた。
でも彼はとても優しい心を持っている事を私はしっていた。暴力や弱いものをいじめることをすごく嫌ったり、助けていた。
He was member of ...... so other people said ...but I ..

3、彼の姉は私に言った。
「彼は、最後まであなたの事を話していた。あなたが最後の彼女で一番の親友だったということ。当時は友人の裏切りや借金などで辛い思いもしていたけど、あなたといた時間が最高だったからすべて忘れられたと。痛みにも耐えて病と闘えたと。私の名前をなんども言っていたと。 」 私は涙が止まらなかった。
His sister told me..he were thinking about you talking about you. you are his best girlfriend in his life. .....

4、彼は孤独だった。
本当の友達もいなかった。だから彼の家族は彼の死を誰にも知らせなかった。
私は連絡が途絶えてから、彼にずっと着信をしていた。つながらないのに何度もかけた。 でも、もうそのころに彼はなくなっていた。
he was lonely.. he has not best friend so his family not to say that he is gone.....
わかりませんでした。教えてください
I

A 回答 (1件)

下手なら下手でも良いと思うんだけどな。

それがコミュニケーションだから。
見た感じでは、あなたの英語力で足りていると思います。
変な誤解さえ生じないかぎり、「英語うめーな」と思わせる必要はないはずです、普通はね。

でも、ともかく、元気を出して訳してみましょうか。

A friend of mine died. To be exact, 2 years ago. But I was informed of (knewでもいいです) the fact only yesterday. I fell(wasでもいいです) in love with him at my 20. And two years later, our close relationship was broken. But we were still friends. I remember he was always kidding me and made me laugh.

Because he was a dropout type guy, some ctiticized him hard. But I know his sensitive tender heart well. He hated violence and bullying. So I sometimes saw him support bullied people bravely.

I heard from his sister that he always talked about me and he said that I was the last one he loved and his most important friend. And she told me that he had very hard time then from betrayals of his friends and his own debts, but that he was enduring the hardship remembering the beautiful days with me and while he was ill in bed he called out my name again and again with the good memory of me lessening his pain.
I couldn't stop my tears.

He looked(wasでもいいです) alone. He had no true friend except me. So his family had nobody to let know his death.
I kept calling him by phone without any answer after his call stopped. Then he had been gone already.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

どうもありがとうございます、とても勉強になりました!!

お礼日時:2008/05/15 14:00

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!