dポイントプレゼントキャンペーン実施中!

睡眠と記憶の関係性に関する英文の添削をお願いします。
不自然な点を直していただけたらありがたいです。
よろしくお願いします”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

この記事を読み終わったとき、私は悲しみに似た感情を持った。沢山の人が徹夜を経験したことがあると思われる。その中のほとんどの人は、徹夜は効率的なものではないということを知らなかったのだろう。
When I finished reading this article, I had a kind of sad feeling. Many people seem to be experienced all-night study. Almost all of them might not know that all-night study is not so effective.

実際、私は以前このことを耳にしたことがあった。しかし、そのことそれほど気には留めなかった。私はそのことを今後悔している。
Actually, I used to overhear this but I did not care about that. I am really regretting now.

私は何か課題(テスト勉強)を仕上げるときに、徹夜ですることがしばしばある。もしこの事実を知っていたら、もう少し効率的に時間を使うことが出来ただろう。
I often do all-night study for kind of assignment (including preparation of exam). If I had known that fact, I would have spent my time effectively.

ハワードは、なぜ睡眠が記憶を強めるかについて明らかになっていないと語っている。私は彼の今後の研究についてとても興味がある。
Professor Howard has said that he does not know yet why sleeping causes good memorialize. I am very interested in his following research.

脳はとても神秘的な器官であり、まだまだ私たち人間が知らない力が隠されていると私は考えている。彼のような研究者が脳の神秘を一つでも多く解明してくれることを私は切に望んでいる。
I think that brain is a mysterious organ and has an unbelievable power we people have not been experienced yet. I really hope that researchers like him elucidate the mystery of brain.

A 回答 (2件)

こんにちは。

お疲れ様です。
英訳は十人十色ですが、邦文を元に僕だったらこうするかなということで参考にされて下さい。

この記事を読み終わったとき、私は悲しみに似た感情を持った。沢山の人が徹夜を経験したことがあると思われる。その中のほとんどの人は、徹夜は効率的なものではないということを知らなかったのだろう。
>When I finished reading this article, I could not help feeling something very similar to anguish. It seems many people experienced staying up all night, but the majority of them must have had no idea how inefficient staying up all night would be.

実際、私は以前このことを耳にしたことがあった。しかし、そのことそれほど気には留めなかった。私はそのことを今後悔している。
>Although I have heard this before, at that time I did not pay much attention to it. Now I do regret I did not.

私は何か課題(テスト勉強)を仕上げるときに、徹夜ですることがしばしばある。もしこの事実を知っていたら、もう少し効率的に時間を使うことが出来ただろう。
>I myself sometimes stay up all night in order to complete projects. If I had known that fact earlier, I could have spent my time in more efficient way.

ハワードは、なぜ睡眠が記憶を強めるかについて明らかになっていないと語っている。私は彼の今後の研究についてとても興味がある。
>Professor Howard states that why sleep enhances our memory still remains unknown. Thus, I am eagerly awaiting his future findings.

脳はとても神秘的な器官であり、まだまだ私たち人間が知らない力が隠されていると私は考えている。彼のような研究者が脳の神秘を一つでも多く解明してくれることを私は切に望んでいる。
>Brain is such a mysterious organ, and I believe it still contains various capacities we are not even aware of. It is my sincere hope that researchers like him would uncover the wonders of brain as many as possible.

ご参考までに。
    • good

参考までですが、

>seem to be --> seem to have

>Actually, I used to overhear this but I did not care about that
なんとなく used to は使いづらいです。
When I overheard this, I wouldn't/didn't care. ぐらいでしょうか。

>I often do all-night study for kind of assignment (including preparation of exam).
I often pull an all nighter for an assignment, preparation of exam and so on.

>I would have spent my time effectively
I could have made better use of my time

>Professor Howard has said that he does not know yet why sleeping causes good memorialize.
Professor Howard has said that he did not know yet why sleep enhances memory.

>I think that brain is a mysterious organ and has an unbelievable power we people have not been experienced yet. I really hope that researchers like him elucidate the mystery of brain.
I think that a human brain is a mysterious organ and has unbelievable power we have not experienced yet. I really hope that researchers like him wil elucidate the mystery of a brain.
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!