アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

次の英文の( )にもっとも適切な語を入れてください。お願いします。

和訳もお願いします。

1 I can`t ( ) to eat in such an expensive restaurant. (have, find, spend, afford)

2 She works hard in the office for a ( ) salary. (little, few, cheap, small)

3 The picture was wonderful. You ( ) to have seen it.(ought, should, have, had)

4 Attention should be ( ) to the details of the report. (done, taken, paid, observed)

5 There is an extra ( ) for mailing packages by express. (price, chage, pay, cost)

6 I have no ear for music. I can`t ( ) good music from bad. (take, tell, differ, say)

7 She looks very charming, dressed ( ) white. (for, in, on, with)

8 Tom jumped ( ) his feet the moment the bell rang. (by, with, to, on)

A 回答 (2件)

あっ!和訳もでしたね。

1 I can`t (afford) to eat in such an expensive restaurant. (have, find, spend, afford)
そんな高い店なんかで飯食えないよ。

2 She works hard in the office for a (small) salary. (little, few, cheap, small)
安い給料で彼女頑張って会社で働いてるよ。

3 The picture was wonderful. You (ought) to have seen it.(ought, should, have, had)
素晴らしい映画だったよ。観ればよかったのに。

4 Attention should be (paid) to the details of the report. (done, taken, paid, observed)
その報告にはつぶさに注意を払うべきだよ。

5 There is an extra (charge) for mailing packages by express. (price, chage, pay, cost)
速達でその荷物を送るには、特別料金が掛かるね。

6 I have no ear for music. I can`t (tell) good music from bad. (take, tell, differ, say)
音楽に関しては疎いんだ。良し悪しの区別なんかとてもつかないよ。

7 She looks very charming, dressed (in) white. (for, in, on, with)
彼女とってもチャーミングだね。白が似合うね。

8 Tom jumped (to) his feet the moment the bell rang. (by, with, to, on)
トムが飛び起きたと同時にベルが鳴った。
    • good

1 I can`t (afford) to eat in such an expensive restaurant. (have, find, spend, afford)

2 She works hard in the office for a (small) salary. (little, few, cheap, small)

3 The picture was wonderful. You (ought) to have seen it.(ought, should, have, had)

4 Attention should be (paid) to the details of the report. (done, taken, paid, observed)

5 There is an extra (charge) for mailing packages by express. (price, chage, pay, cost)

6 I have no ear for music. I can`t (tell) good music from bad. (take, tell, differ, say)

7 She looks very charming, dressed (in) white. (for, in, on, with)

8 Tom jumped (to) his feet the moment the bell rang. (by, with, to, on)
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!