dポイントプレゼントキャンペーン実施中!

「Unfortunately the pricing structure of our t-shirts is such that we cannot offer you discount larger than 15%. I am sorry for any inconvenience. If you would still like to place the order, we can accept the payment in the form of an International Money Order as long as it is an International Money Order in U.S. funds or an International Cashier’s Check in U.S. funds. If you pay with an International Money Order or International Cashier’s Check in U.S funds there must be a bank from the United States written on it somewhere AND there must be a bank routing number and account number printed on the bottom edge of the Money Order. The shipping cost would be determined when the order is placed; to find the shipping cost you would need to place the order on our website. Please let me know if you need any assistance placing the order and I can help you.

Aside from the shipping costs, there should not be any additional fees or handling charges from Interpunk. However please keep in mind that once the package(s) is shipped, your country may charge you an import tax. Each country has different laws for the amount of tax (if any) that you must pay before customs will release your package to you. These taxes are out of our control and there is no way InterPunk can pre-pay these taxes. This is a tax that your country charges you to discourage you from buying things from out of your own country. You should contact your local custom's people to ask if your country has an import tax and on what type of products it applies to. I hope this helps. 」

すいませんがよろしくお願いします。

A 回答 (1件)

翻訳しました。

これで意味が通るでしょうか。
------------------------------------------
残念ながらわれわれのTシャツ価格の決めかたでは、15%以上の割引はできません。申し訳ありません。
それでも注文なさりたい場合は、支払いを国際為替で受け取ることができますが、米ドル建ての国際為替か米ドルだての国際小切手でお支払いください。
米ドル建ての国際為替か国際小切手で支払う場合は、アメリカ合衆国内の銀行の名前がその表に書いていなくてはいけない、*かつ*、銀行のルーティング番号と口座番号が為替の下端にかいてなくてはいけません。
郵送料金は発注されるさいにきまります;郵送料金を知るためには、われわれのウェッブ・サイトで注文してもらう必要があります。発注するのに手伝いが必要ならお知らせください、私がお助けします。

郵送料以外には、Interpunkからほかの料金や手数料はいっさい発生しません。
しかし、荷物が発送された後であなたの国が関税をかける場合があるのを気を付けてください。
どの国もそれぞれの法律で、関税局が荷物を通すときに支払われるべき税金(課税する場合は)を決めています。
この税金はわれわれの感知しないところであり、InterPunkが関税を前もって支払うこともできません。
関税はあなたの国が、自国の外での買いものをしないよう、あなたに課している税金です。
あなたの国が輸入税を課すかどうか、またどういった物品に税金がかかるのかを知るには、ご自身で自国の関税局に問い合わせてください。
この返信が助けになるのを願います。
J
    • good
この回答へのお礼

早速の回答ありがとうございます。
内容は完璧に理解できました。