ここには日本のテレビ番組も日本の食料品も病院も本屋もなにもない・・・
もちろん友達や家族だってここにはいない。
ほぼ毎日、食べたくもないアメリカの食材での食事。気晴らしする所もない・・・

それなのに、あなたは自分の故郷で友人や家族も近くにいて、自分の国の食べ物を食べ、テレビをつければ当たり前に自分の国の言葉のチャンネルばかり。

私と言い合いになれば、それらをあなたは自分の家族に愚痴ったり、相談したりするけど私には相談できる人も愚痴を聞いてくれる人も周りにはいない。

ストレスが貯まったと言い、バーに行ったり、ストリップクラブに行ったり。

やりたい放題でどうしてストレスが溜まるの?

この80年代で止まったようなオハイオには夢や希望なんかありはしない・・・

この町が人を駄目にするのか駄目な人間がこの町に吸い寄せられてくるのか分からないけど、私にはこの町がクズのようなゴミ人間を吸収し肥やしにして成長し続けてるようにしか見えない。

もちろん、もうPCSはない。教えて欲しい何を支えに頑張ればいい?

私とあなたの考え方が違うのなら、私達の将来や方向性が違うのなら一緒にいても仕方ないと思う。

考えて欲しい。

あなたのON REENLISTMENTの写真を見るたびに涙が出る。

毎朝起きる度にすべてが夢だったら、すべてが悪夢だったらと思う。。。

A 回答 (2件)

こんにちは、lucy11!

私はがんばります

I don't think this is my selfishness.
Over here, there is no Japanese TV program, no Japanese food, no hospital, no book store, nothing. Of course friends and family are not here.

Pretty much every day, I eat a meal made from American ingredients that I don't want to eat. There is also no place for recreation here.

However, you live in your hometown, where your friends and family are near, where you can eat your own country's food, and when you turn on the TV, your expected TV program in your own language comes on.

If we get into an argument, you can consult with and complain to your family, but for me, there is nobody to consult with, and nobody to listen to my complaints. You say you are stressed out and then do things like go to a bar or strip club. If you do things like that, then why does the stress build up?
In this Ohio, which seems as if it is stuck in the 80s period, there is no hope or dreams.
Whether this town makes people hopeless/useless or it attracts only hopeless/useless people I don't know, but I can only see this town as manure where trashy people grow out of. Of course, there is no change of station (PCS). I want you to tell me, what should I do my best to support? If we think differently, if our futures divulge on different courses, I don't think I see a reason to stay together. I want you to tell me about this. When I see your Re-enlistment picture, I begin to cry. If every morning I wake up, and it seems like a dream, then everything is a really, really bad dream for me.
    • good

こんにちは、lucy11!

私はがんばります

I don't think this is my selfishness.
Over here, there is no Japanese TV program, no Japanese food, no hospital, no book store, nothing. Of course friends and family are not here.

Pretty much every day, I eat a meal made from American ingredients that I don't want to eat. There is also no place for recreation here.

However, you live in your hometown, where your friends and family are near, where you can eat your own country's food, and when you turn on the TV, your expected TV program in your own language comes on.

If we get into an argument, you can consult with and complain to your family, but for me, there is nobody to consult with, and nobody to listen to my complaints. Stress builds up and I do things like go to a bar or strip club. I do what I want to do, but why does the stress accumulate?
In this Ohio, which seems as if it is stuck in the 80s period, there is no hope or dreams.
Whether this town makes people hopeless/useless or it attracts only hopeless/useless people I don't know, but I can only see this town as manure where trashy people grow out of. Of course, there is no change of station (PCS). I want you to tell me, what should I do my best to support? If we think differently, if our futures divulge on different courses, I don't think I see a reason to stay together. I want you to tell me about this. When I see your Re-enlistment picture, I begin to cry. If every morning I wake up, and it seems like a dream, then everything is a really, really bad dream for me.
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!