プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

KIM’S CENTRAL PARK FITNESS PROGRAM

Instead of lifting metal weights, let’s lift the weight of our own bodies! Instead of a gym, let’s use the wonderful natural environment of Central Park! Instead of exercising alone, let’s raise our motivation by being part of a group! This new training program requires no expensive equipment of gym membership. I can help you whether your goal is greater strength, more endurance, or increased flexibility. The class size is limited so that I can give special attention the whole weight of your body and aerobic training such as running and stair climbing. Leave the gym behind! Challenge your limits and sign up today by e-mailing kim@cpfp.com

1. Who would likely be interested in this program?
(A)People who like to exercise in the gym
(B)People who like to exercise in the fresh air
(C)People who like to lift weights
(D)People who like to ride bicycles in the park

2. What is NOT an advantage of the program?
(A)Individual attention
(B)No need for special equipment
(C)A varied training program
(D)Training in large groups

3. Which expression is closest in meaning to ‘’motivation” in line 5?
(A)energy
(B)exercise
(C)will
(D)concentration

上の文章の解答で正しいものは

1.B

2.C

3.C

で合っていますか?

A 回答 (3件)

1はその通り。

2はDだと思います。
理由:プログラムの利点でないところを聞いているので
(A)Individual attention→”The class size is limited so that I can give special attention the whole weight of your body "から個人的に気を配ってくれると思われるので、「利点」
(B)No need for special equipment→”requires no expensive equipment”から、特別な道具や器具はいらないと考えられるので、「利点」
(C)A varied training program→”whether your goal is greater strength, more endurance, or increased flexibility”から、強さ、忍耐力、柔軟性などさまざまな目的にあったプログラムが用意されると考えられるので「利点」
(D)Training in large groups→”The class size is limited ”から、限られた人数のグループと考えられるので、大きなグループでのトレーニングにはならない=このプログラムの利点ではない。

3は私ならAを選びます。
理由:”Instead of exercising alone, let’s raise our motivation by being part of a group!”から、「ひとりでやるより皆と一緒になってやる気を高めよう」なので、(B)や(D)ではなく、残りは(A)か(C)かということになります。意思という意味ならば(C)なのですが、この問題文が体を動かすプログラムの勧誘文であるので運動をする意思という点ではenergyの方が近いのではと考えます。あ~でも考え過ぎかな(苦笑)。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答有難うございました。

お礼日時:2016/01/14 23:20

合っています。

• good

1B, 3Cはそれで間違いないでしょう。

2は正直迷いますが・・・(D)Training in large groupsではないでしょうか。
being part of a group とは書いていますが、large groupsとは書いていませんし、The class size is limited とも書いてありますから、全体の人数は少ないのでしょう⇒そうするとgroup自体もそんな大人数ではない?

(C)A varied training programは
”I can help you whether your goal is greater strength, more endurance, or increased flexibility.
そして、”aerobic training such as running and stair climbing”とも書いてありますので。
これでvariedと言えるかどうかわかりませんが、一応・・・

といった感じで、今回はあまり自信はないのですが・・・
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!