プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

3. Experimental results
Experiments were carried out by using a round spray, air atomizing nozzle (Spraying Systems Co. Series1/4J, fluid cap ]2050 and air cap ]64) and a steel ringelectrode (i.d. 24 mm, o.d. 30 mm) mounted 10mm in front of the nozzle. The nozzle produces a liquid jet of 1mm diameter and it breaks up by aerodynamic forces within the charging region. The experimental set-up is shown in Fig. 2. Ordinary tap water was used and the liquid reservoir was isolated from ground by Teflon plates. The nozzle–target region was enclosed in a cylindrical screen electrode 1m in diameter. The charge flow in the system was identified as nozzle current (I1), electrode current (I2), target current (I3) and drift current (I4). Charge conservation requires that I1 ¼ I2 þ I3 þ I 4: The system was tested through a range of parameters: air pressure 30–50 psi, liquid flow rate 56 ml/min and voltage 1–10 kV. The results presented here are representative values. Two typical conditions are shown: (1) nozzle-to-target distance x ¼ 0:2m; where the space charge is small; (2) x ¼ 1:0m; where the space charge is significant. The results are shown in Fig. 3.

A 回答 (1件)

3。

実験結果
実験は、空気噴霧ノズル(噴霧システムズ株式会社Series1/4J、流体キャップ] 2050年、エアキャップ] 64)、鉄鋼ringelectrodeをラウンドスプレーを使用して行ったの前に10mmのマウント(24 mmのIDを30 mmの外径)ノズル。 ノズルが1mm径の液体ジェットを生成し、それは充電領域内の空気力によって中断されます。 実験図に示されているポップアップを設定してください。 2。 普通の水道水が使用され、液体リザーバは、テフロン板によって地面から分離された。 ノズル対象地域は、直径1メートルの電極円筒スクリーンに囲まれていた。 システム内の電荷の流れは、(I2)は、(I1)をノズル電流として電流電極同定されたターゲット(I3が)電流(I4の)現在のドリフト。 電荷の保存に必要な電流I1 ¼ I2がþ I3はi番目の4:/ minの空気の圧力が30から50のpsi、液体流量56ミリリットル1~10 kVの電圧:システムは、パラメータの範囲でテストされています。 結果は代表値であり、ここで紹介する。 2つの典型的な条件が示されている:(1)ノズルからターゲットへの距離x ¼夜12時02メートル、空間電荷が小さいこと、(2)× ¼午前1時00メートル、空間電荷が重要です。 結果を図に示されています
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございました。とても助かりました。

お礼日時:2011/05/02 11:45

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!