プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

次の3つの文章の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。

(1) In my opinion, the most important subject in all is home economics. Most student don't think it is important. Because it is not necessary to a university entrance exam. However, what we learn this subject, for example, cooking and sewing, is necessary things of daily life. We will surely be able to use these skills and knowledge in the future.

(2) Today we live an information society. I think computers are useful for a lot of jobs. Nowadays I use my personal computer for three hours everyday. I can discuss about much things with friends by using it. Discussion on the Internet makes excited. This is why I think of the class of information very important.

(3) I think no subject is less important than math. I like math. I enjoy to take my math class. I don't like any other subjects, because they are not interesting for me. My teacher also talks math is important too. I think math is very useful in my future.

A 回答 (1件)

(1) In my opinion, the most important subject (of) all is home economics. Most student don't think it is important, (because) it is not necessary (for) university entrance (exams). However, what we learn (from, through) this subject, for example, cooking and sewing, (are) necessary things of (our) daily (lives). We will surely be able to use these skills and knowledge in the future.

※最上級に続く語句は of all。地名などの時に in 。
※because 説は従属節なので独立した一文にできない。Why? の返答の時だけ。
※大学はたくさんあるので、試験も複数形の方がよい。
※be 動詞のミス。
※life は複数形の方が、前後が自然につながる。

(2) Today we live society filled with information. I think computers are useful for a lot of jobs. Nowadays I use my personal computer for three hours every ( ) day. I can discuss ( )(a lot of, many) things with (my) friends by using it. Discussion on the Internet makes (me) excited. This is why I think ( ) the class of information (is) very important.

※everyday は形容詞。
※things のような複数形の前に much を使わない。
※discuss は他動詞なので前置詞を取らない。

(3) I think no subject is (more) important than math. I like math. I enjoy (attending, going to) math class. I don't like any other subjects, because they are not interesting for me. My teacher also (says) math is important (). I think math is very useful in (the) future.

※no subject ... less important では「数学より大切でない教科はない」、つまり「数学が最も役に立たない教科」ということになる。前後の文脈にそぐわないので書き換えが必要。
※enjoy の後は動名詞、take は「選ぶ」という意味になる。
※say の後に話した言葉が続く。talk の後は会話の相手。

この回答への補足

ありがとうございます。

できれば、(2)の()で直してある部分がどうしてそうなるのか、説明が無い箇所についても、もう少し詳しく教えて頂けると嬉しいです。あと、(1)の(for)と(3)の(the)についても教えて頂けると幸いです。

補足日時:2012/11/08 22:10
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!

このQ&Aを見た人はこんなQ&Aも見ています