プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

Yes i am eric only. But you did not know me earlier. A person has many sides. I was different when we did not talk about sex. I am different when we talk about sex.
Its easy to do sex. Everything is very easy in life. We only make things complicated. We connect our feelings with the things we should not do. We tend up making things complicated by overthinking, by hiding secrets from others, by telling lies. Be truthful to yourself, trust yourself and you will find everything starts becoming very easy.
Its ok if you dont want to be friends with me or dont want to be my girlfriend or dont want to kiss me or have sex with me. I am already very far away from you. You dont have to worry about anything. But i told you the truth that comes in my mind that i wanted to kiss you and have sex with you. That doesnt mean i am bad.
You can message me anytime if you want. I have no wrong or bad thoughts about you. You are a nice girl. I respect your opinions. Bye!

A 回答 (1件)

そうです,エリック・オンリーです.でも出会う前の私のことなんか知りませんよね.人にはいろんな顔があります.セックスを話題にする前は違う顔でした.その話題になれば別の顔になるのです.

セックスは何でもないことです.世の中はすべて単純なことなのに,人はついいろんな事を難しく考えてしまいます.しかも,いけないことを考えると感情が働いてしまいます.そして考えすぎたり,隠し事をしたり,嘘をついたりして分からなくなってしまいます.そんな時は素直に自分の気持ちを大切にすることが大事だと思います.そうすればどんなことでも簡単なことに見えてくるからです.
私とは友達にはなりたくない,彼女にはなりたくない,キスは嫌だとかセックスは嫌だとおっしゃっても構いません.もう近づくことはありませんから,ご心配なく.ただ,あなたに私の本当の気持ちを話しましたが,だからといって私が悪かったとは思っていません.
気が向いたら遠慮なくメールでもください.あなたのことを否定したり嫌な人だとは思っていません.あなたは素敵な人です.あなたの気持ちは尊重しています.
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!