牛、豚、鶏、どれか一つ食べられなくなるとしたら?

I know this email will come quite unexpectedly! No, it’s not about my story (yet!). But I wanted to tell you a couple of things! First of all, I hope you are not really catching a cold, I would be sad if so!Then, I’ll go straight to the reason of the email. I want to thank you for sending me those photos you took at usj. But not only this! I kept watching those photos, as I told you yesterday!The reason is…! They made me think! (about good things, don’t worry!)Of course, take what I am about to say as a compliment! They made me think that you are a really simple and gentle person! ^^ I can’t help thinking it by looking at the photo! And you look so cute and funny on that hellokitty dress :D You know what? I think I could lift you easily XD (again, take what I am saying as a compliment). It’s something I really like :D That said, I wanted to say that I also think this (being simple) is an aspect of you (amongst many others, of course!) which I really appreciate. In those photos, you look so naturally smiling! I appreciate simple people! And I appreciate you for being simple!Being simple is a really good thing on my opinion. That’s why I think you are really cute! I prefer a simple person as you are a lot more than someone who starts declaiming the whole ‘Divine Comedy’ and then behaves badly. I think, because you are simple, you can do no intentional harm to anyone! ^-^ And once more (もう一回!) I appreciate this. A lot. I don’t like complex people who have a tortuous way of thinking! Lastly, I also wanted to tell you again how much I appreciated your letter. And the fact that you made that Origami! That makes me feel warm every time I watch it (and I do it often!). Another sign of your kindness. It’s one of those little things that might seem nothing to someone. But which I really, deeply and sincerely appreciate. That touched me a lot, thank you.

A 回答 (1件)

日本語にしてほしいということですよね?送り主の性別がわからなかったので一人称は「私」としておきました。

ところどころ直訳になっていないところがあると思います。
----------------------------------------------------
I know this email will come quite unexpectedly! No, it’s not about my story (yet!).
このメールはきっと予想していなかったでしょ!いや、違うんだ、私の話じゃないんだよ(いまはね!)。
But I wanted to tell you a couple of things!
いくつかいいたいことがあるんだ!
First of all, I hope you are not really catching a cold, I would be sad if so!
まず、きみが風邪をひいていなければ良いなってこと。もしひいていたら悲しいからね!
Then, I’ll go straight to the reason of the email.
じゃあ、メールを送った理由を素直に話すね。
I want to thank you for sending me those photos you took at usj.
USJでの写真を送ってくれてありがとうっていいたいけど
But not only this!
それだけじゃないんだ!
I kept watching those photos, as I told you yesterday!
昨日もいったけど、あの写真をみてたんだ!
The reason is…!
理由は…!
They made me think! (about good things, don’t worry!)
写真を見ていたら思ったことがあるんだ!(大丈夫、悪いことじゃないよ!)
Of course, take what I am about to say as a compliment!
だから、これからいうことは良い意味で受け取ってほしいんだけど!
They made me think that you are a really simple and gentle person! ^^
本当に素朴で優しそうな人だなって思ったんだ!^^
I can’t help thinking it by looking at the photo! And you look so cute and funny on that hellokitty dress :D
写真を見てたらそう思わずにはいられなかった!ハローキティのドレスはすごくかわいくて面白いね:D
You know what? I think I could lift you easily XD (again, take what I am saying as a compliment). It’s something I really like :D
あのね、簡単に抱え上げられそうだなってXD(もう一度いうけど、良い意味でね)。そういうの本当好きなんだよね:D
That said, I wanted to say that I also think this (being simple) is an aspect of you (amongst many others, of course!) which I really appreciate.
何がいいたいかっていうと、君もこういうとこ(素朴なこと)あるんだなって(もちろん、ほかにもいろいろあるけどね!)、そういうとこ好きなんだよね。
In those photos, you look so naturally smiling!
自然な笑顔の写真だったね!
I appreciate simple people! And I appreciate you for being simple!Being simple is a really good thing on my opinion.
素朴な人が好きなんだ!だから君が素朴なひとでよかったなって思う!本当に素朴でいることは良いことだと思うよ。
That’s why I think you are really cute!
だから本当に君はかわいい!
I prefer a simple person as you are a lot more than someone who starts declaiming the whole ‘Divine Comedy’ and then behaves badly.
“神曲”を全編朗読するくせに態度が悪い人なんかより、君みたいな素朴な人の方がよっぽど良い。
I think, because you are simple, you can do no intentional harm to anyone! ^-^
君は素朴な人だから、わざと他人を傷つけたりなんか絶対にできない! ^-^
And once more (もう一回!) I appreciate this. A lot.
もう一度いうけど(もう一回!)本当に良いと思う。すごく。
I don’t like complex people who have a tortuous way of thinking!
曲がりくねった考え方をする訳のわからないひとは好きじゃない!
Lastly, I also wanted to tell you again how much I appreciated your letter.
最後にもう一回、ホントいいたかったのは手紙がすごいうれしかったってこと!
And the fact that you made that Origami!
折り紙を作ってくれたこともね!
That makes me feel warm every time I watch it (and I do it often!).
みるたびに温かい気持ちになるんだ(よく見てるよ!)
Another sign of your kindness. It’s one of those little things that might seem nothing to someone.
これも君の優しさの印、だけど他の人には何でもないものに見えるかもしれない。
But which I really, deeply and sincerely appreciate. That touched me a lot, thank you.
でも私には、深く、本当にマジでありがとうって思えるもの。すごい伝わってくるよ、ありがとう。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

早いご回答をありがとうございます。
長文だったので、自分で訳したらどれだけの時間がかかるかわかりません。
助けて下さり本当にありがとうございます。感謝しています!!

お礼日時:2013/11/10 19:53

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!