プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

1 I was late not because I was not be able to take a train, but I had to get up early in this mooring.
2 the Japanese education is the worst in comparison to the education in the United States. Everyone should realize how bad that is as soon as possible because which collapse to japan in near the future.
3 You gave me not only motivation bur also spiritual support.
4 I believe Takshi is unique and genius, while other people do not think the same way as mine.

1 In summary, I won the game competition in San Francisco. I am being proud of myself.
2 For this reason, I have to say such a rude word for you.

A 回答 (2件)

1 I was late not because I missed a train, but I got up too late.

2 Japanese education is not as good as the education in the United States. Everyone should realize how bad it is as soon as possible because it collapses Japan in the near future.

3 You gave me not only motivation but also spiritual support.

4 I believe Takeshi is unique and is a genius, while others may not agree with me.

1 In summary, I won the game in San Francisco,and I am proud of myself.

2 For this reason, I have to talk straight to you.
ですから、貴方にはっきりと申し上げなければなりません。
 という意味でしたら。

別にお書きになったのが通じないと言う訳ではありません(現に日本語の原文無しで(最後の文を除いて)僕に判読できた訳ですから)これはただ一つの案に過ぎません。
    • good

何が言いたいのか整理しましょう。元の文は「私は遅れた。電車の乗り遅れたからではなく、今朝は早く起きなければならなかったからである。」です。後半を「早く起きることができなかったからだ」と。してみます。
I was late this morning not because I missed the train, but I got up late (=overslept).

・in comparison を使うと、「日本の教育は優秀だが、アメリカに比べると」となり、全体的には日本の教育を褒めていることになります。言いたいことが正確に伝わっているでしょうか?直前には原形を使います。
・collapse は自動詞「崩れる」です。他動詞「崩す」ではありません。collapse to Japan とすると、「日本の教育が日本に倒れこむ」となります。「破壊する」という意味の強い destroy を使いました。
・that は it に代えました。「二回目に出た名詞は…」のルールです。
・which は先行詞がありませんので、代名詞にしました。
・「近い将来」なので、will を使いました。
・near future にしました。形容詞は名詞より先に来ます。
The Japanese education is bad in comparison to that of the United States. Everyone should realize how bad it is as soon as possible because it will destroy Japan in the near future.

いいと思います。

I believe Takshi is unique and genius, while other people do not think the same way as mine.
mine は I にすると思います。しかしもっと簡単に the same way as mine は so で通じます。
または do not think as I でも可能です。

1 In summary, I won the game competition in San Francisco. I am being proud of myself.
「今のところは」「今だけは」のような意味合いになり、「自分に誇りを持っている時間はすぐに終わる」と暗示しているようです。そんな意味にしないのなら、being を省略します。

2 For this reason, I have to say such a rude word for you.
say ... for you は、「あなたのためを思って...を言う」または「あなたの代理で...を言う」です。「あなたに...を言う」なら to を使います。

※全部の問題に言えると思いますが、前後関係が省略されているため、どんなニュアンスで使っている言葉なのかが分かりません。質問には「文法的に」とありますが、個々の単語の意味を確認してみてください。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!