準・究極の選択

学校の課題で、"My High School Days"という題で英作文をしました。

文法的な間違いや、不自然な部分等あると思いますので、添削していただこうと、質問させていただきました。
よろしくお願いいたします。

I went attended ABC High School. This school was founded in 1961 by Taro Oda. It is co-education now. But it was a boys' school before 1994, DEF girl's High School was next to it. They merged it in 1994 and became ABC High School. It has generally course only now. But generally course has three courses, A course, B course and C course. When I was senior, there were 48 classes in this school, and more than 1,700 students were studying in this school. I belonged to B course. In the B course, we studied aiming at entrance to school to the university.
I and my friends always went to the school by bicycle. I was doing it for exercise and a saving. It takes me about fifty minutes from my home to the school. My favorite subject is civics. I liked the modern society in particular.
My best friends in high school were Yuichi Masuda, Yoshitaka Ito and Toshimitsu Kato. We used to go to Miyawaki Bookstore or Book Square in Matsusaka after school by bicycle. It was late that I always arrived at the house because these bookstores were long way from my house.
I belonged to the rugby club. But I have never play rugby. Because my teacher made me and my friend the member of the club by force to direct our life and to let me study. So we studied mathematics in the teacher's room while other members did club activities.
My impressive teacher was Mr. Ishimoto. He was my teacher when I was junior, and teacher was mathematics and rugby club. He was severe, grim and strong.  Therefore I and my friends could not disobey. If we had not good exam result, he punched us. So my friends studied English and mathematics very hard. But I knew his good point. He always thought about students. Therefore he was very strict with us. It will not still change.

A 回答 (2件)

I attended ABC High School, which was was founded in 1961 by Taro Oda. Since the school's establishment until 1994,it was a boys' school. However, the school has become a coed school named ABS High School when it was integrated with a neighboring DEF girls' school in 1994. The school provides a general education with three courses, A, B, and C. When I was senior, there were 48 classes with more than 1700 students in this school. I belonged to B course where we studied to get into a university.

My friends and I always went to the school by bicycle because I wanted to do some exercise and to save money. It took for me about fifty minutes to get to the school from my house. My favorite subject was civics, especially the study of the modern society.
My best friends in high school were Yuichi Masuda, Yoshitaka Ito and Toshimitsu Kato. We used to go to Miyawaki Bookstore or Book Square in Matsusaka after school by bicycle. I always got back home late because these bookstores were far from my house.

I belonged to the rugby club but I have never played rugby because my teacher forced us to study (ちょっとこの部分不明瞭です。顧問がラグビーよりも勉強を強制させた、的な感じかな?). So we had to study mathematics in the teacher's office while other members played rugby.

My favorite teacher, Mr. Ishimoto, was my teacher when I was junior, and he was a mathematics teacher as well as a rugby coach. He was really strict so my friends and I didn't rebel against him. If we didn't do well on an exam, he would punch us. That's why my friends studied English and mathematics very hard. But I knew he was a good teacher. Because he was really thoughtful about his students, he was very strict with us. I think he hasn't changed since even today.

かなりばーっと変えてしまったので、何かわからないことがあればまた聞いてください。
ちなみに僕も中学生のころラグビーやってました!
    • good
この回答へのお礼

> 顧問がラグビーよりも勉強を強制させた、的な感じかな?
顧問が、自分たちの生活を管理して、勉強させるために、形だけラグビー部員にしたんです。

回答を参考にして、レポートを提出しました。
ありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2007/11/16 20:15

一寸気になった箇所だけ、修正してみました。

これだけの実力のご質問者ですから、なにがしかのヒントには、、、

■I attended ABC High School founded in 1961 as boy's school by Mr.Taro Oda. It was merged with its neighbor DEF Girl's High School in 1994 as co-ed ABC High School.

■They were so far away from my house that I always returned back home so late.

■Even if I belonged to the rugby club, I have never played, because my teacher guided some of us to concentrate on study. Usually I studied mathematics in the teacher’s room while other members did club activities.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答を参考に、レポートを提出しました。
ありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2007/11/16 20:16

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!