電子書籍の厳選無料作品が豊富!

中国人留学生の友人と一緒に彼女が日本の大学に提出するために必要な文章を考えていますが、自信がありません。
以下の文章を添削していただけますか?
「どうしてこの大学を選んだのですか?」に対する文章です。
*彼女の作った文章を少し私が直しました。

I have a dream that I would like to work in Japan after I graduate from University.
I am interested in (企業経営)and accounting. I think it is very important.

I attended to (進学説明会)and I got lots of useful and important information from professor about your (this?) university.
I also went to open campus day and I found out this university is very beautiful, and there are many wonderful professors and various program (cullicuram). I think it would be good for my future, therefore, I decided to apply.

I like this university and when I have a chance to study this university, I would study very hard and do my best.
I hope I spend fruitful four years so that I won't regret later.

彼女がいいたいことは:

私には夢があります。大学を卒業して日本で働くことです。私は企業経営や会計に興味があります。それはとても大切だと思うからです。
私は進学説明会に行って貴大学の教授よりたくさんの有意義な情報を得ることができました。そしてオープンキャンパスにも参加しました。
そして大学の美しさに感動し、またたくさんの優秀な教授陣やカリキュラムのすばらしさを知る事ができました。私の将来にとっても大変ためになると思ったので応募することにしたいと思いました。

この大学が大好きです。
もし大学に入ることができたら一生懸命がんばって勉強したいと思います。そして悔いのない四年間を過ごしたいと思います。

ーーーーーー

以上です。
他に頼れる人もいなくて困っています。
どうかアドバイスをお願いします。

A 回答 (2件)

I have a dream that I work in Japan after graduating from University.

I am interested in management and accounting because I think those are very important.

I went to your Campus Advocacy Program and got lots of useful and important information from professors about your university.
I also attended open campus day and found out the campus is very beautiful, and there are many wonderful professors and various programs. I think it would be good for my future, therefore, I decided to apply.

I like your university and when I have a chance to study at your university, I would study very hard and do my best.
I hope I could spend fruitful four years so that I won't regret later.
    • good

添削というのはここの規約上、微妙ですね。

最初のセンテンスだけで勘弁して下さい。まあ、典型的な日本人の書くような英文ですね。原文への忠実さには少し欠けますが、もっと自然な英文に直しました。

>I have a dream that I would like to work in Japan after I graduate from University.→ I'm ambitious to get a job in Japan
after I have took my bachelor's degree in management and accounting, which ineterest me a lot. I consider them a great value.

解説しますと、 have a dreamでは漠然とした絵空事になっちゃいます。また、dreamを同格節で導くのはあまりいい文ではありません。それにもっと強い希望なんでしょ。それから、大学を卒業するということは、学位を取得すことででしょ。英語圏の国では、何の学位を取ったかが重要な要素なので、bachelor's degreeという語句を用い、in以下で繋げました。そして、management and accountingを主語にして関係代名詞で続けました。あと、I think~ は日本人が多用する芸のない表現ですね。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!