「私の妊娠について、事実だけを話します。日本には戸籍という制度があります。
子供が生まれた時に父親の認知がなければ子供は私生児として登録されます。
子供が生まれた後に認知しても、生まれた時に私生児だったレコードは残ります。
日本人は体裁を気にするので、私生児として生まれた子供が16歳になった時
もし日本の国籍を選んだ場合、将来結婚や就職に不利になるかも知れません。
国籍は子供に選ぶ権利があります。そこをあなたに考えて欲しいです。
アメリカのようにシングルマザーは日本ではまだ多くありません。

それから私にとって、あなたの罵倒はどうでもいいことです。
私がクレイジーでも信用できなくても構いませんが、もっと前向きな話し合いをしませんか?
あなたの罵倒は全部、お腹の赤ちゃんに聴こえていることを知っていますか?
あなたは自分の子供に、母親に対する罵倒を聴かせたいのですか?

私が急いでいるのは、もしも中絶をするならば時間がないからです。
中絶をする場合、わずか数日の遅れで母体の負担が違います。
それに中絶は医療保険が適用されないので、とても高額です。
アメリカへの往復チケットを買うより高いです。
日が経つほど手術費用は高くなります。だから私は急いで話し合いたいのです。

あなたは中絶は望まないと言いましたが、もしそれが本心ならば
罵倒をしている場合じゃないんじゃない?
子供の親として、どうすればいいか冷静に話し合うことが、一番重要なのではありませんか?

これから私はたくさんのお金が必要です。通院代や妊婦の食事代。
これらの為に、通話無料のViberをインストールして電話代を浮かせたいという
私の要望は変ですか?少しでもお金をセーブしたいんです。

子供の責任を取る気がないなら、はっきりそう言って下さい。
子供を殺したくないと望むのなら、冷静な話し合いに応じることを願っています」

A 回答 (2件)

"I will talk only facts regarding my pregnancy.

In Japan, we have a family register system. When a child is born, he/she will be registered as an illegitimate child unless the father acknowledge that he/she is his child. Acknowledging as being the father after the child is born does not help: the child's record will remain as illegitimate.
Because Japanese people in general pay attention to external state of things, a child registered as illegitimate may find it disadvantageous for future marriage and for future employment, if the child decides to obtain Japanese nationality.
The child has the right to chose his/her nationality. I want you to think over this fact.
Single mothers are not as common in Japan as they are in the U.S.

By the way your condemnations mean nothing to me.
Even if you think I am crazy, and untrustworthy, can we not sit on the same table and discuss?
Do you not realize that all your condemnations are heard by the baby in my womb?
Do you want your own baby to hear all your bad words thrown to its mother?

I am in a hurry because I am running out of time if I am to have an abortion.
In carrying out abortion, a difference only a few days will substantially influence the burden. on the mother's condition. Abortion is also very costly as health insurance does not apply. It is more expensive than buying a return ticket to the U.S.

The cost for the operation increases by the day. That is why I am in a hurry to have a talk with you directly.

You said that you don't want abortion, but if that is the case, it is not the time for you to be abusive. What we should be doing is to keep our minds cool and discuss what is the best solution.

From now on I will be needing a lot of money. Hospital fee, meal costs, etc.
Do you still find it strange that I wish to install a call-free Viber such that I will be able to save telephone cost?
I want to save money any way I can.

If you have no intention to take the child's responsibility, please clearly say so.
If you wish not to kill the baby, I only hope that you agree to a cool-headed discussion."
    • good
この回答へのお礼

cbm51901さん

長文にもかかわらず、ほぼ私のつたえたいことを確実に訳してくださり
ありがとうございました。相手にも確実に伝わると思います。
あとは相手の誠意を信じるのみです。どうもありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2013/04/17 22:06

In fact, I talk about my pregnancy. Japan has the system called the family register.
When a child was born, the child is registered as a bastard without the recognition of father.
The record which was a bastard stays even if I recognize you after a child was born when I was born.
When because I minded appearance, as for the Japanese, a child born as a bastard became 16 years old
It may be the future against marriage and finding employment when I choose the Japanese nationality.
I have a right to choose the nationality as a child. I want you to think about there.
There are not yet many single mothers in Japan like U.S.A.
Then, for me, your abuse does not matter.
I may be untrustworthy with the crazy, but do not do more forward talks?
Does all your abuse know that the baby of the stomach hears it?
Do you want to tell one's child abuse for mother?
The reason why I hurry is that I am running out of time if I have an abortion.
When she has an abortion, the burden on mother is different by the delay of only few days.
The abortion is very expensive to miss it because medical insurance is not applied.
It is high than I buy a coming and going ticket to U.S.A.
The operation expense rises so that a day passes. Therefore I want to talk hastily.
If you said that I do not expect the abortion, but it is the real intention
Do you abuse it?
Is not it most important that I discuss what I should do as a parent of the children calmly?
I need much money from now on. Going to hospital charges and meal charges of the pregnant woman.
For these, it is said that I install Viber of the call free of charge and want to be able to float telephone bill
Few want to save money whether my demand is strange.
Please say so clearly if I do not mean to take the responsibility for the child.
I pray for accepting calm talks if I expect it when I do not want to murder a child

• good
この回答へのお礼

さっそくの英訳をありがとうございました!とても助かりました!

ひとつ、確認したいのですが

「子供の責任を取る気がないならはっきりそう言って下さい。
子供を殺したくないと言うなら、冷静な話し合いに応じて下さい。」

の部分は、相手に対して言いたいことなので

「Please say so clearly if I do not mean to take the responsibility for the child.
I pray for accepting calm talks if I expect it when I do not want to murder a child」

を、

「Please say so clearly if "you" do not mean to take the responsibility for the child.
I pray for accepting calm talks if "you" expect it when "you" do not want to murder a child」

I → youに変換して、間違いないでしょうか?

お礼日時:2013/04/17 21:37

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!