アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

amazon.com のsellerに登録していたのですが有料なので退会するため、サポートセンターへ「Please close my account」とメールしました。
すると以下のようなメールが来ました。

Greetings from Amazon Sellers support,

I'm sorry, but I wasn't able to determine exactly what kind of assistance you need from your e-mail message. We would appreciate if you can elaborate your inquiry and provide more specific information to help us to serve you better.

Please understand we do not want to provide unwanted information or any unwanted action on our valued sellers account which may lead to any inconvenience to you.

I'm sorry for making you take an additional step regarding this issue, it's just to ensure we provide you a clear resolution to avoid any discrepancy.

Your understanding and co-operation on this issue is appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

If we do not hear back from you within 2 business days, we will set the status of this case to "Resolved." This case can be reopened by clicking the link below and providing the requested information in a new contact.

要約すると、あなたからの情報が少ないため何をどうすればいいかがわからないみたいな感じだと思います。
sellerの登録を解約したいという英文を作り返信したいのですが教えてくだささい。

A 回答 (3件)

ご質問への直接の回答にはなっていないかもしれませんが、seller accountのclosureについてはHELPページにFAQがありますので、その手順に従って処理されるのが一番話が早いと思います。

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.h …

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/help/id=200942300
    • good

amazonは買う方でしかお世話になっていないので seller からの退会手続きには詳しくありませんが、以下伝えれば十分かと思います。

To whom it may concern

Thank you for your e-mail. This is XXXX again. I am sending this following my e-mail dated XXX.XX.
The reason I sent you the e-mail message was that I wanted to delete my sellers' account at Amazon. For some personal reasons, I have decided to stop selling things through Amazon and thus I would like you to tell us what process I should take to get me off the list of sellers. I also would like to make sure the payment status of my membership as I want to complete the process before the next payment is due.

I hope I made myself clear and hope that you can give me your assistance to delete my sellers' account before the next payment obligation.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

(要訳)
メールありがとうございました。(名前)です。前回のx月x日付のメールに続いてこれを送っています。
前回メールしたのはseller登録を解約したいという事をお伝えしたかったからです。事情によりAmazonでsellerとして継続する事ができなくなりました。なので解約するのにこれからどういう手続きが必要が教えてください。また、新たに会費の支払いが発生するのはさけたいので会費の支払い状況についても確認できればと思います。

これでお分かりいただればと思います。そして次の会費支払いまでに解約手続きが完了できる様にご配慮いただければと思います。
よろしくお願いします

会費等について不要なら当該箇所は削除されてください。
    • good

セラーというのがなんだかわからないけど

退会したいのなら

I will withdraw from "Amazon Sellers".
とかでいいんじゃないかしら?

そこに理由を添えればなおいいと思うわ。

退会したいと見られる申し出があったから
本当に退会したいのか確認したい
ていうメールだと思うわ